New weapons

Hi everyone!

I was going through the weapons' page on the website and saw the interesting additions made in that department.

Did you guys check it out, and what do you think of them ? I wonder how available items like the Glass weapons (3 uses but 12+ Might) or the silly weapons (1 might) will be. But I think they are welcome additions, they will add some fun to the weapon management. :)

I usually use glass weapons in the arena from battle preparation only, because its very embarassing to break his weapon in a battle. Jokes weapons are funny and can get sold, not for much but almost enough for an arena battlebiggrin.gif

I like the addition of Glass weapons as cheap arena and boss killers. They replace the need of buying costly Silver weapons for weaker units and lower costs of forging. If only they'd be available more in game. The new weapon I really like is the Bamboo Sword (2 MT, 120 Hit, 30 Crit and 15 uses for 300G).

I can imagine now Wifi armies of forged Frying Pan berserkers and Laundry Pole dracoknights.

I usually use glass weapons in the arena from battle preparation only, because its very embarassing to break his weapon in a battle.

So, are you implying that it is possible to use one's own equipped weapon in the arena ? It didn't work like that in SD nor in any of the GBA games I've played, that's quite interesting (and a bit broken, isn't it?)

So, are you implying that it is possible to use one's own equipped weapon in the arena ? It didn't work like that in SD nor in any of the GBA games I've played, that's quite interesting (and a bit broken, isn't it?)

That's how it works for the battle prep screen arena. You can even see how much damage your enemy would do before you initiate the battle, which is pretty cheap. Thing is, you don't get money out of it.

That's how it works for the battle prep screen arena. You can even see how much damage your enemy would do before you initiate the battle, which is pretty cheap. Thing is, you don't get money out of it.

Furthermore, your weapons lose durability, and eventually break (not until the battle ends, though).

An arena in the battle prep screen... Interesting. And that's just for EXP, then, if you don't get money out of it. Meh... Dunno what that will be like. Even easier to get all your troops to 20/20, then, if you have the cash... Do you still have to pay for those fights ?