WRT New Game + and especially Pelleas:

So Pelleas/Lehran/et cetera are recruitable on the second playthrough onwards, yes?

Is New Game + defined as starting from a file labeled Clear Data (therefore incrementing the file's clear count) or would it suffice to start a new file with no clears with cleared saves existing on the Wii?

I know starting up a new file with none of its own clears will leave the BEXP Display option enabled and animations settable to off, but I want to be very very sure I can recruit Pelleas and I don't have to blitz 4-E-3 - Ashera on another save before I start the draft.

So Pelleas/Lehran/et cetera are recruitable on the second playthrough onwards, yes?

Is New Game + defined as starting from a file labeled Clear Data (therefore incrementing the file's clear count) or would it suffice to start a new file with no clears with cleared saves existing on the Wii?

I know starting up a new file with none of its own clears will leave the BEXP Display option enabled and animations settable to off, but I want to be very very sure I can recruit Pelleas and I don't have to blitz 4-E-3 - Ashera on another save before I start the draft.

Bolded part is what you want to do.

Bolded part is what you want to do.

So the fact that I can set the BEXP display / canx battle animations in another file - both NG+ features - is irrelevant?

I'm not challenging you, I'm just making sure.

EDIT: Nevermind, Not-Luke. I just realized Pelleas/Lehran are under a special section in Hints and Secrets that explicitly states you need to load Clear Data, and the aforementioned are in a different section. Thanks bro.

Edited by Integrity

after i beat RD for the first time i didnt really get clear data for some reason, and i put new game on different file...i was pretty mad at being unable to get pelleas -.-