One Manga is being shut down

How'd you find what you needed so quickly? Your Google-fu must be godly.

I only went to One Manga for Dogs: Bullets and Carnage. I have no idea if other sites keep up with it though. I'ma be piiiiiiiiissed...

Is a centralized manga depository really that important? What happened to the old days of, you know, actually following the scanlation group involved personally, via their website/IRC/etc.?

Some of those websites don't directly release them, and a lot of them are out of commission so their stuff is just on these sites (and not on any torrent).

Besides, it's a lot more convenient.

I only went to One Manga for Dogs: Bullets and Carnage. I have no idea if other sites keep up with it though. I'ma be piiiiiiiiissed...

It's liscensed. Read it at Barnes and Noble. You don't even have to buy it if you read it in-store.

It's liscensed. Read it at Barnes and Noble. You don't even have to buy it if you read it in-store.

Hammer sez: These things sell info. If you look at it for free, it's the same as stealing.

AND THAT'S NO GOOD

Hammer sez: These things sell info. If you look at it for free, it's the same as stealing.

AND THAT'S NO GOOD

Barnes and Noble doesn't share that policy. Seriously, you could read it right in front of the service desk and they won't give a flying fuck.

My Google-Fu is self aware; It will find what I want before I even want it.

Barnes and Noble doesn't share that policy. Seriously, you could read it right in front of the service desk and they won't give a flying fuck.

Yeah, seriously. They actually have chairs and stuff set up so people can read in the store, and they're always full (much to my dismay whenever I read in-store), so you also find people sitting against the bookshelves and stuff reading. Sometimes it feels more like a library than a bookstore, except you can't rent books out unless you pay, and you never have to bring them back if you do.