Salutations Good People!

Script

Greetings everyone who took the time to open this poor topic of mine. I am Script, somthing-something extraordinaire (use your imagination for what type of extraordinaire I am). I have joined this site because of, ah, well, I felt bad reading without letting people know who I was? Yes, well, let's go with that, it seems truthful enough at first glance doesn't it?

As for what I intend to do here, I would say something writing involved. They are such messes, but I can believe I can clean my own messes up just a tad hm. Possibly might get involved in other things - probably not anything to in-depth hm - possibly an RP or two, or some good old hacking heh. Probably not the hacking though, I have little talent in electronic areas, odd I even mentioned it. Ah, but I mentioned my scribblings too, well, at least those are readable, possibly.

Where was I? Ah, yes. Well, if you have anything to ask, ask away. Here would be prefered I would think hm?

Bad person, reporting for duty.

I see you're a FSN connoisseur as well, by the avatar?

At any rate, whatever niche you carve out for yourself here, I hope you have a good time.

Hi Script. Enjoy your topic stalking.

Chen would like to give you a hug.

Stalking is such a misdemeanor word. I much prefer spying without consent for self-gratification.

Ah, I would presume this Chen would be from Touhou hm? Ah, very well, if she insists on a hug I will oblige.

Hello there, Script.

Hope you like the place and get along with people in here.

Enjoy your stay.

^I knew Chen had to come, somehow I knew it.

Getting along will be quite easy I hope. As long as I do not wear too thin on people.

Already enjoying it, at any rate, so at least there's that comfort.

Bad person, reporting for duty.

I see you're a FSN connoisseur as well, by the avatar?

At any rate, whatever niche you carve out for yourself here, I hope you have a good time.

Well, I did invite you, of sorts. Cookies?

Of course. Something so simple being a precourser to such a literal king-sized moment. It's quite a trait I like in works. Simple is best hm hm.

Salutations good sir.

And a personal greeting to you since you took time to reply.

I AM YOUR RESIDENT BIZZ WHO WILL BRING ABOUT LEVITY UPON YOUR HOPELESS SITUATIONS

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AND A WONDERFUL CUP OF TEA

cuptea.jpg