Core's Sprite Gallery

Deliriyum

The armor and hair are (The hair could have a bit more contrast though), yeah, but the skin colors still need to be FE8-fied.

I did change the skin colors to match a FE8 character. Perhaps a missed a shade, but I think I got the majority of them.

I did change the skin colors to match a FE8 character. Perhaps a missed a shade, but I think I got the majority of them.

The first few shades of skin don't make much of a difference,

but the 2 darker skin shades do, because they are used to

make the borders look smoother.

Still doesn't look much like Soren, but you added the red

marking on his head, which is good.

i like the monk in the first post although she reminds me of lucius :D (its a she right???) oscar looks too much like kent LOL! you should use klein or lances hair... boyd looks pretty old!!! is he 40 now??? :P

Yeah the monk has Lucius' palette and body, but she has Syrene's hair.

• 4 weeks later...

sc6.png?t=1280810787

This guy lost the splice competition by one vote...Although I'll admit the winner was much more creative than me, I think my palette did a lot of the work.

Contest.png?t=1282762568

Something seems...off

Lance.png?t=1282872424

prepromote Lance

Nooo Boyd was jpeg'd!

sc6.png?t=1280810787

This guy lost the splice competition by one vote...Although I'll admit the winner was much more creative than me, I think my palette did a lot of the work.

I wouldve made a tie but I didnt want to make a piss off -_-

Sorry.

Contest.png?t=1282762568

Something seems...off

Nothing was noticed here. Looks good.

Lance.png?t=1282872424

prepromote Lance

Yeah, too long of a neck :/

• 10 months later...

Derek - Right side of the jaw opv is misshapen, has a big chunk out of it. Could have better shading under the headband. Not too bad actually.

Other dude - The edited one looks much better. The only thing I can think of is that patch of dark shading under his nose looks a little too big maybe, but thats just nit picky because it starts to look strange if you stare at it. The chibi has a messed up head lol.

Yeah I'd have to agree about Derek's jaw. The headband looks like it should curve down a bit more on the right side because it looks weird how it goes straight for so long after the bottom of it shifts down all of a sudden in that part coming over the eyebrow. Idk if it was like that originally in another sprite, but it looks like whatever it was, it wasn't made for that head. So that's where you can come in! Just make that curve there seem more natural I guess... It probably doesn't need to be messed around with too much though since I notice that the hair that comes over it is making it look like the top of the headband is just curving down, when it's really just the hair.

And yeah the edited version definitely seems better. It looks like there's a collar on the right side though and you can't see a collar on the left. If it's not a collar then my bad xD While imo it looks fine zoomed out, the top left on his forehead looks like it's pillowy or something. I would wait on someone else's opinion though, since I think it looks fine but someone else might say otherwise.

Hope this helps.