The Reaper's Mugs/Sprites/Trash

TheReaper

I like all the SM too, I have a lot of favorites but if I was to be obsessed with a particular one like you guys it would probably be Mia. wub.gif

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking the face.

However, I still think that the edges of the hair could be drawn a bit smoother, and I think one shoulder is a bit lower than the other. There's a bit of pillow shading on the clothes, as well.

But anyway, still pretty hot. I'd take him home. ;)

Yep. FE8 colors are better. More saturated and prettier in general.

Navarre looks better now. <3

And yes. Seth has gained class-swap powers along with his previous continental-teleportation powers. <3

Edited by Luminescent Blade

woah Sephiran looks awesome :D

like usually I love your sprites, of course I'm not artistic so I like a lot of peoples sprites... but still I can compare them to other peoples sprites and these are amazing sprites.

your welcome :D

I look forward to your next sprite(s)

*off topic*I think I've had an idea for what to do with Karel in my hack, make him really hard to recruit and close to the last level, but make him really powerful, I should make him say something like " I'm looking for The Reaper"

that might be mean however to the people forced to hear your fan girl screams...

I would plan Karel more, but he comes late in the game and I've hardly edited the first 3 chapters, I would put him sooner in the game, but he seems like the guy that goes around on his own and arrives late.

I also need a female myrmidon, I'll probably find someone to use as a female Myrmidon on my FETO account.

one ...two..three.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! KAREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like that? hahaha, Karel would probs be best coming later in the game since he has two in game appearances and in neither he particularly forms any love with anyone or many friendships haha.

true, but who knows what stuff he does OUT of the game.

But yeah, he's not the loving type so I wouldn't want to ruin his personality, I don't know if I want to use a Karel that's more like fire emblem 7 Karel or fire emblem 6 Karel.

fire emblem 6 Karel also has super growths, which I'm probably gonna give mine and he'll probably be level 15-17 so he'll get more then one level up with them.

Aw thank you so much lightlord :) haha, im trying to improve my stuff...

updated Sephiran..probably still needs work and shit

25oz1vs.jpg

That mug is sexy! <3 Its a bit dark though. Did you use Lyon as the base?