The Reaper's Mugs/Sprites/Trash

TheReaper

I tried that colour but it just didnt feel right to me..esp with the look i was going for ...sexy swordsman

Well heres the end result

mug4.png

It didnt really turn out too much how i wanted it to..but oh well.

Cookies to who can guess what im now gonna use him for...And he needs a name :3

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantraul!

It's one of the people I made on FETO and one of the people I'm making for my hack, he looks like how I'm going to make Fantraul, kind-hearted but strong (Fantraul's a fighter!)

I can come up with all kind of names randomly, Yailt, Traiop, Eurand they're all random though and make no sense laugh.gif but that's how I like to name people if they're in fire emblem because fire emblem has unique names.

Edit: oh yeah, and myrmidons aren't on feto, otherwise I would've probably had some unit from feto that was a myrmidon and suggest them for a name.

Edited by Ezra

• 2 weeks later...

*sigh*

I have no ideas for spriting right now. Dead brain is dead.

siriuspalette.png

Tried to clean up Camus more. This is one of my sprites i dont actually mind...shoulder trim is fucked though.

ALS let me use his Sirius palette for it. thank you ALS.

left one Camuuuuhhh is smiling slightly.

I have no ideas for spriting right now. Dead brain is dead.

Shamuntal and other characters for the hack I'm making? not to try and rush you, I haven't even touched the hack for a few weeks, but if you have nothing else to do.

10.gif here's the image that he has on feto

I was thinking something that looks like that combined with Knoll from fe8, Knoll has that depressive look that's the key part to him, I like the scarf and the hair should be kind of blacker then in the picture above, a purple or black shirt like the one he has above should work. is this enough to work with or do I need to be more descriptive? being descriptive isn't one of my strong points.

All right thanks Reaps! your the best! oh yeah and there's a format to put it in before I can insert it into my hack

( and I'm still very bad at inserting it to begin with, guess I'll post a topic about feditor adv on here or feunivere/feshrine seeing as how these three seem to be the best hacking sites and yeah...)

the format should be in my old post in fire emblem new dawn, but I'll probably post it here so you don't have to go looking for it.