I made Fire Emblem Sporcles.

Mekkah

Huge ones.

FE1-FE5:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Mekkah/fe_pcs_1

Notes:

- Every FE3 character that also appears in FE1, is under FE1.

FE6-FE10:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Mekkah/fe_pcs_2

Notes:

- Because of the 200 character limit, FE10 Endgame characters are missing. So don't bother with Caineghis, Giffca, Ena, Kurthnaga, Renning, Gareth, Nasir, Lehran.

- Since almost every FE9 character is in FE10, I only put them in FE10, other than two exceptions...

Who... Devdan and Largo I'm guessing...

I only got 117, but I only used around 7 minutes since my doorbell rang and my stupid annoying neighbor wouldn't go away. And L'Archel and Ashtol tricked me with their odd spelling. I did FE6-FE10

Edited by Dancer A

Dunno if FE6 should be included with the others since it wasn't released outside Japan.

I enjoyed it, it has proven how foggy my memory is of earlier games :P

144. I spent almost a minute trying to figure out how to spell skasakha skasaher Lakche's brother's name. Most of the FE3 and FE1 names used the DS names rather than the translation patch?

Yeah, those are ones I'm familiar with, but sometimes I bothered to include multiple spellings.

152/199 on FE6-10. Since I haven't played FE6, I was at a disadvantage and only got a few of them ¬_¬. From FE7-10, I missed Merlinus, Soren (...how?), Rath, Bastian and Syrene.

Got 119/181 playing Fire Emblem PCs (FE1, FE3, FE4, FE5). [so many problems with spelling conventions. Also substitute characters and general FE3/FE5 failures]

Got 174/199 playing Fire Emblem PCs (FE6-FE10). [Dumb misses, and FE10]

DAMN. 190/199 on the 6-10 quiz. Fortunately I didn't miss anybody I'm really kicking myself over except Saul and Ranulf.

One note: you put Leonardo down as just Leo.

I'm not sure how great I'll do. I learned the original names first, and never played too much of the translated versions. So not only will I not know the made-up names for characters in the overseas releases, but there's a large area of error for any game that hasn't come out overseas because of the varied names adopted, of which, the creator may not have full knowledge over. What was common names for characters five years ago have changed a lot, especially with new fan translations coming out, making their own decisions as to which translation is "better." Ayra/Aira and the like.

FE1-5: Boah, Dimna, Darros, Maccellan, Samto, Aideen, Linda, Astram, Warren, Rodolban.

I missed Boah, Maccellan, Aideen, Astram, and Rodolban because of spelling. I tried Boa, Macellan, Adean/Eden/Edain, Astria/Astoria, Roddlevan.

FE6-10: Missed Douglas, Igrene, Athos, Janaff, Ulki, and Pelleas. I was going through by class and forgot hawks, the fourth General/Sniper in 6, and the only dark magic user in 10...

FE6-10

With spelling erros: 170/199

If I had spelled everyone correctly: 175/199 (Tate, Echidna, Duessel, Tauroneo, Ashtol), though it probably would have been higher (due to me taking three minutes to unsuccessfully remember someone's name).

Not bad, given that I barely played 6, and didn't care for the majority of 8's cast.

I actually got all 199/199 (I went by order of recruitment for most of them)

Black Knight, Percival, and Rafiel took me a while.

Didn't bother with the other one considering I haven't played any of those other than the DS remakes.

Edited by Alex345

134/199

I missed a lot of obvious ones, like Zihark, ROY <_< , Eirika(couldnt spell it), Micaiah(couldnt spell it), Black Knight, Jaffar, Syrene(kept spelling it Serene), Sigrun, Tanith, Volke, etc.

Got 108/181 from FE1-5. Mostly missed the Thracia characters and FE4 substitutes. I notied there were no FE2 characters there (thank god)

Got 170/199 in the FE6-10 one. Mostly missed the FE6 ones since it's been awhile, though some obvious ones snuck out of my head. (Volke, Laura, Black Knight :facepalm: )

Edited by El Rey León