BLAAAAH

Fenrir

im so mad cause i just went to gamestop to buy an xbox360 and had enuf money and stuff then the guy tells me i need a hard drive for online, i thought this was built in... :( D:<

i just wanna punch a baby cause i am unable to play COD wit mah buddies =[

so why is a microsoft only makes this hard drive needed? im pretty sure my original xbawx had built in hard drive, can anyone explain?

Edited by Fenrir

I... erm... I missed something.

Only the baux 31337 has teh hd built in

but the non 1337 baux cums wit wun

rite

this is why i like my ps3

I'm sure there are better outlets for rage than babies...

idk, you could be wrong. but i am open to suggestions

Fenrir, have you met Rage Fox...?

A rage fox is an arabian delicacy...anyone wanna hear about this black dog story?

So in other words, you want to eat Rage Fox...

Hmm... Suggestive...

no, men who speak arabic do.

So, you give a black dog nothing but water for three days(stop reading if u like puppies alot or are disturbed by the thought of...this...) then feed the dog rice, then you kill it, slice its stomach open and eat the rice out :awesome:

no, men who speak arabic do.

So, you give a black dog nothing but water for three days(stop reading if u like puppies alot or are disturbed by the thought of...this...) then feed the dog rice, then you kill it, slice its stomach open and eat the rice out :awesome:

Right. You totally want to eat Red Fox of Fire. Whether it's in the cannibal way or the... other... way, I can't tell.

...Did NOT need to know that.

Right. You totally want to eat Red Fox of Fire. Whether it's in the cannibal way or the... other... way, I can't tell.

...Did NOT need to know that.

no, im pretty sure this was somewhere in asia or on a pacific island(sorry for bad memory heard it like two years ago) since im not even a fraction asian, much less live there and im not arabic i have no desire at all to eat a red fox of fire(and even arabians dont(not a rage fox), the others only if its a black dog, and this is a red fox)

btw, if you wanna see stuff you dont wanna, you could look up BME pain olympics, or for a different variety of a scrotum-less time go look up offended on google and clk link for encyclopedia dramatica.

Edited by Fenrir