IT FINALLY HAPPENED

It took me half an hour but I was away for 10 minutes

Beating a difficulty in over 999 seconds isn't really beating it, it doesn't even show up on your records. Keep at it until you have something real to show.

And what's with that strange client in the first post? Does it have features the preinstalled Windows version lacks? I've never heard of serious traditional Minesweeper on any software but that.

Here's my record by the way. Really nothing special compared with some of the masters in this thread, but then I've never been more than a weekend Mineswarrior.

2rppssy.jpg

Beating a difficulty in over 999 seconds isn't really beating it, it doesn't even show up on your records. Keep at it until you have something real to show.

And what's with that strange client in the first post? Does it have features the preinstalled Windows version lacks? I've never heard of serious traditional Minesweeper on any software but that.

Here's my record by the way. Really nothing special compared with some of the masters in this thread, but then I've never been more than a weekend Mineswarrior.

2rppssy.jpg

Mind you I was just glad I beat it... And there was one part close to the end that was truly the luck of the draw, although I did make sure the odds in my favor (see top right corner).

And... That's a Google Chrome extension. I just click on it in the toolbar and it opens up a separate webpage for minesweeper.

I don't think mine keeps record, but I believe my speed was: ~23, ~220, ~ohhhh you don't wanna see this one.

EDIT: After a short spell I decided to run as speedily as I could in beginner and this is what I got

2ex4ml4.png

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Why is it, no matter what difficulty, I hit the mine first click? :facepalm:

You have Jagen luck!!

Then again, it happens to me all the time too.