FEDS GBA Sprites

Darros

I'd say Caeda's tunic should be red, and her boots should be brown. And Frey's hair, IIRC, was purple.

Otherwise, not too bad.

Thanks! Freys hair was blue, if you look at his battle sprites theyre all blue. And I'll get to updating Caeda later today.

Shouldn't this be in the "Creative" section of the board? Just ask one of the mods to move it for you.

And that I shall do.

But they are sprites... And yeah, almost all those colors burned my eyes, ever think of using colors from the GBA FE games for the sprites, always works out well for me.

I'm updating some of them later, but some of the GBA colors didn't look right.

Shiida's and Gordin's And Norne's colors burn my eyes...

I'm definately fixing Shiida and Gordin, but I don't think Norne. Pink is hard to find good colors of.

What I'm noticing is that you're using neon colors (for some), which isn't good, depending on the GBA FE you want those colors to be from, you should take those colors from the corresponding FE.

Edited by Michalis

I'm working on an update now. Im including more characters, and some have been updated for less neon.

GBA colors? No.

EDIT: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/215/e/a/UBER_SPRITES___WIP__DONT_FAVE_by_spiker275.png

Added three characters, and your eyes wont bleed from neon.

Edited by Darros