School starts tomorrow.

Nestling

Also, Latin is easy. I got straight A's in College Latin and I was busy playing on my computer the whole time.

Latin is easy, but I heard from my upperclassmen that the AP exam is a complete different story. A hell lot of Virgil to read.

During class too? Pro!

It's not that impressive in College. Teachers don't give a fuck so long as you aren't annoying them. But yeah, I would just zone out and do random shit on my computer. Occassionally paying attention to the Teach only when she went off topic onto something interesting (Which, thankfully, was often).

FFF. Our teacher actually does work and ALWAYS REMEMBERS TEST DATES.

We tried so hard to delay them every time by pretending they don't exist. Never worked.

It's not like I don't know the material either. Latin's easier than English IMO, but I just don't like tests.

....OHSHITCOLLEGEAPPS.

FFF. Our teacher actually does work and ALWAYS REMEMBERS TEST DATES.

We tried so hard to delay them every time by pretending they don't exist. Never worked.

It's not like I don't know the material either. Latin's easier than English IMO, but I just don't like tests.

....OHSHITCOLLEGEAPPS.

Oh, our teacher does work and remembers test dates too. She just doesn't care if you're paying attention or not. Hell, I've proven myself to not be paying attention lots of times and she just wants to know what I'm looking at. Then when she goes off teaching I'll occasionally say the answer while looking at something briefly.

Anyway, the AP tests are absurd. I took three of them and never got above a 2. In classes I got straight B's in. Hell, I never even got the last one I took back. Not that I want it.

I decided to write one Fantastic Essay on one of the poems we were to write on. It was actually something I was proud of.

Then I drew a picture of a dragon burning a building down. Because really, and I say this with all the feeling I can muster.

FUCK that GODDAMN AP TEST.

Which APs did you take?

I'm dreading the Latin one. Heard too much about it.

And since it's Latin, I have to get a 5 or else.

It's to live up my reputation as the top Latin student of my class (even though I do the homework the period before).

And to save some money in college.

and...

FUCKCOLLEGEESSAYS I HAVE A BAJILLION OF THEM I NEED TO DO FUUUCK.

Also, Latin is easy. I got straight A's in College Latin and I was busy playing on my computer the whole time.

latin isnt to hard, my mom is the high school latin teacher at my school, which i haven't taken yet but prolly will next yr.

Which APs did you take?

I'm dreading the Latin one. Heard too much about it.

And since it's Latin, I have to get a 5 or else.

It's to live up my reputation as the top Latin student of my class (even though I do the homework the period before).

And to save some money in college.

and...

FUCKCOLLEGEESSAYS I HAVE A BAJILLION OF THEM I NEED TO DO FUUUCK.

AP World History, AP Composition, AP Literature. In that order.

Except for AP World History (Which my teacher admits was a stupid idea to teach- He hated that he had to go as fast as he did, and I did fairly bad in there), I did very well in Comp. and Lit. classes, but horrible on the tests.

Also, College Essays are easy. Most are 250 words and they aren't something you need to overly stress on.

I didn't do so well in AP Comp either, and I'm just flat out not taking Lit. English is possibly my worst academic subject.

Except for the fact that I have about 7 to write, since half of the schools I'm applying to don't take commonapp.

And I suck at writing. Majorly.

I didn't use Common App at all. I got accepted to every school I actually finished the application to. I got denied to one whom I payed the fee for but never did the essays.

Really, most just use the same idea, so just submit the same one rather than write multiples.

The art schools think differently. ;_____; EVERY ONE OF THEM HAS DIFFERENT ESSAYS. I HEARD FIT HAS FOUR. *dies*

And then my SAT scores are too low for the Ivys.

I want to go Brown-RISD so I can do art and academics at the same time, but probably not going to happen.

The ONLY thing the Ivy's have going for them is name recognition. The price is NOT worth that.

I probably rode on my SATs to get in. 1900~ did wonders. >.>

It's also easier to get jobs through said name recognition.

Though maaaaybe I can get into notIVY MIT through my scores on Calc BC and Physics.

I'm pretty good on the art schools as long as I do the essays though.

Doing the essays is the hard part.

You said it yourself: The only value to name recognition is getting a job.

So, you should ask yourself if it's worth $10,000+ dollars a year in order to make getting a job you would have gotten anyway marginally easier.