I had a dream the other night

Percivalé

See her, up there?

Okay, so I had a dream that I was best friends with her husband. She's going to be live in concert an hour away from here on the 27th of this month, and I really terribly want to go. My mom (who didn't take me to her concert thing last time and got all pissy with me about it) was yelling at me over how she didn't want to take me this time, either.

Well, I had a plan to get her husband into getting me a way to her concert. I had the money for tickets and all I needed to go--all I required now was transportation. I informed his of my current situation, over my mom's yelling, and he understood. I told him it would be best to text in order to communicate (to avoid noise), and he complied. I apologized for not being able to go last time.

"Oh, don't worry about it," he replied in text, "not everyone can make it all the time."

"But I really want to go this time..."

"I'll find some way for you to get there. Don't worry."

I never told him about how physically attracted I was to his wife, but regardless I just had this calm kind of attitude throughout the whole dream.

I really want to go, you guys

And I thought that I had weird dreams...

|:

Walk into my dreams for a night

you will die

that sucks, i want to go to ACL but cant =/ try a bus or ask someone who lives in your town if they're going.

i had a dream i was getting a handjob from a really hot chick...then i woke up with a boner O_o

I had this very weird dream once. I banged this mexican chick and left her pregnant, but then she somehow passed the baby to my body, and since I was a male I exploded and only my brain was left so they put it on an orthopedic body and then I started playing Gridiron Football.

Yes.

I dream weird stuff every day. Every single goddamn day. I only remember a few, and this was one of them.

I also remember a dream from when I was about... five? Where I was this gladiator rhino and I was fighting this octopus in a 300-like animation. I am serious.

Edited by Spike

I had this very weird dream once. I banged this mexican chick and left her pregnant, but then she somehow passed the baby to my body, and since I was a male I exploded and only my brain was left so they put it on an orthopedic body and then I started playing Gridiron Football.

Yes.

I dream weird stuff every day. Every single goddamn day. I only remember a few, and this was one of them.

I also remember a dream from when I was about... five? Where I was this gladiator rhino and I was fighting this octopus in a 300-like animation. I am serious.

hehe that made me lol.

And I thought that I had weird dreams...

Obviously you've never had a dream about playing drunken dominoes.

Basically, I lined up drunk people, and pushed the first one. They were all passed out right up until they made contact with the person in front of them, who of course didn't wake up until hitting the next guy.

The chain went off a cliff face. The chain kept going in mid air. And nobody was affected by gravity until they woke up, so it was a whole bunch of drunk people falling through the air going "OMFGWTFWAI!?".

Truly awesome.

The last legitimate dream I had where I wasn't actually awake and just trying to sleep was some many years ago, when I had a dream about an some couple replacing the tire on an old Jelopy in black and white but in reverse.

It was the last time I ever woke up in the middle of the night for no reason

Silly Spike, girls can call each other attractive all the time. It means nothing. It's when guys do it that it's gay.

I know, it's cute when girls say it. Hot. And well, she said she was physically attracted to Barbara, too. And it's basically because I bugged her about being a lesbian because of a thing she said.

stfu u

I know, it's cute when girls say it. Hot. And well, she said she was physically attracted to Barbara, too. And it's basically because I bugged her about being a lesbian because of a thing she said.

stfu u

Oh, Spike, you're so cute. <3