Umm... Hiya!

Flashpoint_1230

That's a good idea. Some of the other boards (like the Advance Wars board) have off-topic split boards. I wonder why they didn't do that for FE. Now, the GFAQ FE:RD board has 14,000 topics and 295,000 posts, most of which are not legitimate topics.

Yeah... Unfortunately, GFAQ's FE boards are active, but they're mainly filled up with character debates and "FE=Twilight" topics... And other topics that simply do not make any sense.

Well, character debates are one thing. It just seems like whenever people over there try to debate characters they have the most retarded arguments for said characters(IE people assuming arena abuse, the "my character had awesome stats so he's definitely good." "this unit has shitty growth rates therefore he must suck throughout the whole game") that kind of crap.

Edited by Joey

Well, character debates are one thing. It just seems like whenever people over there try to debate characters they have the most retarded arguments for said characters(IE people assuming arena abuse, the "my character had awesome stats so he's definitely good." "this unit has shitty growth rates therefore he must suck throughout the whole game") that kind of crap.

Ha ha... Well, most of the debates revolve around "The DB sucks!" There's also daily Eddie/Zihark/Mia fan debates (read: not debates) and "I wanna marry Lucia" topics. Also, the board is heavily divided on the DB's role in the game. (ie. Aran is great/Aran is horrible, Zihark wins b/c of his Earth affinity, etc.) Ugh...

The expression PEMN actually exists over at the GFAQ board, but some people don't take it seriously. More time is wasted arguing over whether LTCs are relevant or not. Personally, I could care less. Oh, and the board is heavily patrolled by Sanaki/Ilyana/Zihark/Mia/Edward/Meg fans. Actually, I got into a long argument with a person over the DB. He was being a jerk and his inital defense for the needless fighting was: "The point of debating is to argue until the other person either gives up or is proven wrong."

Uhh...No. :facepalm:

Edited by Flashpoint_1230

Oh, and the board is heavily patrolled by Sanaki/Ilyana/Zihark/Mia/Edward/Meg fans.

I like Meg, and Ilyana! D:

And Heather and Laura....>_>

Appearently, I chose the characters people hate.

Oh, and hello.

I like Meg, and Ilyana! D:

And Heather and Laura....>_>

Appearently, I chose the characters people hate.

Oh, and hello.

Hi! It's totally fine to like those characters. What's not fine is sending droves of fans to every topic that would even try to objectively debate (which admittedly doesn't happen too often on GFAQs). It gets annoying and it makes the topic turn into fighting.