Who has permanent positions on your team?

Caeda

Kain or Abel (whichever one gets stat screwed the least)

Merric

Only "permanent" characters I guess because high movement is pro and wing spears and excalibur are pretty good at killing dudes

I wanted to use a Speed-screwed Lena, so I could make her more useful. Also, I've found that I can play just fine without a Curate (if I need healing in the earlier levels, I reclass Wolf or Sedgar to Sorcerer, to spot-Heal. After that, I can get away with Vulneraries and prayers until Maria shows up).Unless the modes above H2 feature early enemies with insane Resistance, she'll do enough damage for my purposes

Ah yes, if you haven't played any of the modes above H2 I can understand why you feel like you don't need healers. In H5 earlygame(And even for the rest of the game, really) it's really necessary to have at least one full-time curate/cleric on your team. But yeah, I tend to base anything I have to say in relation to FE off of their hardest difficulty as I very rarely play modes that aren't the most difficult(In fact, I still haven't played a mode easier than H5 on Shadow Dragon).

I don't care if I have to burn an Arms Scroll, I wanna be funny!

That's the spirit.

I'll get around to playing something harder one day, I swear! Just. . .not right now. I think I have AI exploitation down, but I'd like to be certain before charging off into the hardest modes.

In my current H2 run, I've been using Wendell and forts. It's not efficient, but it works. Once Chapter 8 rolled around, I bought as many Vulneraries as I could, but I found I don't need them that often (I need more Javelins!)

Lena, Katua, Paola, Hardin, Barst, Oguma, Sheeda, and one of the cavs.

This playthrough, it's Cain.

Bolded: :awesome:

Italics: Why just one? I usually take 2.

I usually always try to use different characters on each playthrough when it comes to Fire Emblem (I make an exception out of prepromotes since it's more fun raising characters from scratch).

But when it comes to favouring characters, there's what I consider to be the story canon team (Caeda, Abel, Cain, Gordin, Draug, Ogma, Barst, Lena, Julian, Navarre, Merric, Elice, etc.), and in my Gaiden Runthroughs (where I try to get all the sidequests) I use Frey, Norne, Roshea, Dolph, Macellan, Maria, and Roger quite a bit.

Sheeda

Barth

Ogma

Doga

Wolf as a General (he has 150% hp growth and 60% speed growth)

Lena

Katria

Paola

Jake

Julian

Navarre

Meric

Beck

Est

Me and my arena abusing XD

Edited by alexandreH1