Japanese amusement parks are cooler.

The ones that state they want to kill him are praise for his work? >__>

Turns out, he was happy he was able to complete his work and gave a shout out. Only one was negative(of something like, 13 shown). Most used odd wordings and have odd translations, but most are genuinely meant to be happy and anticipating the release of EoE.

It changes my perception of the movie.

Oh, and the number of American's who are upset with the second rebuild movie is a bit of a surprise as well. Mostly because while I can see where they are coming from, it was obvious from the onset and I don't buy into the rest.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

Turns out, he was happy he was able to complete his work and gave a shout out. Only one was negative(of something like, 13 shown). Most used odd wordings and have odd translations, but most are genuinely meant to be happy and anticipating the release of EoE.

It changes my perception of the movie.

I remember a few being negative, of those shown. But the one most strongly centered on was definitely the one whose author said he'd kill him.

Oh, and the number of American's who are upset with the second rebuild movie is a bit of a surprise as well. Mostly because while I can see where they are coming from, it was obvious from the onset and I don't buy into the rest.

I've never met anyone who hated the second movie. If they exist, they suck. Objectively.

That movie was awesome.

Needs more Pikachu Land in Taiwan. >:c

Lolno. Take your diabetes-flavored crap out of here, ya damn ShotaMasoDruggieSlut.

How'd this turn into an evangelion conversation?

any other mecha series rides?

Gundam has two- One for the battle of A Baoa Que, and one about the Green Divers.

I've never met anyone who hated the second movie. If they exist, they suck. Objectively.

That movie was awesome.

Turns out, a large number call it 'fanfiction'. Most don't like the minimizing of Asuka's role in the story. As I said, though, I can't find fault in them nearly cutting Asuka out because Shinji has clearly chosen Rei and the number of battles is reduced and that makes Asuka nearly superfluous. And then anger over Touji's non-role thus far, despite the fact that it was nearly dropped in to the original story and Asuka at least makes the loss harder. And Anger over the addition of Mari, because, well, they don't know her story yet.

If I remember correctly, that EVA one isn't a ride. It's just the head of Unit 01 at a popular mall, or some such.

It's a minor ride/attraction at an amusement park. It's not a coaster, but neither is the Giant Gundam.

gundam_litup.jpg

The EVA one just happens to be, surprisingly, new.

It's a minor ride/attraction at an amusement park. It's not a coaster, but neither is the Giant Gundam.

gundam_litup.jpg

The EVA one just happens to be, surprisingly, new.

Two rides for Gundam, actually...

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

Turns out, a large number call it 'fanfiction'. Most don't like the minimizing of Asuka's role in the story.

She never had much of a role in the original story either. She was present, but didn't do a lot.

I like her more now, as she has more personality and is more open about her feelings for Shinji.

As I said, though, I can't find fault in them nearly cutting Asuka out because Shinji has clearly chosen Rei and the number of battles is reduced and that makes Asuka nearly superfluous. And then anger over Touji's non-role thus far, despite the fact that it was nearly dropped in to the original story and Asuka at least makes the loss harder. And Anger over the addition of Mari, because, well, they don't know her story yet.

About the only flaw I found in the movie was Mari herself. She's an undeveloped character that didn't look like she needed to be there.

But, we'll see I suppose.

About the only flaw I found in the movie was Mari herself. She's an undeveloped character that didn't look like she needed to be there.

But, we'll see I suppose.

The only thing I disliked was a minor plot point that made no sense in any context. The 3 EVAs rule, dropped into explain why EVA 02 was dropped. Which doesn't make sense if there are only six planned, mostly because it suggests a country would attempt a take over with 4 or more. But aside from Bardiel and it's S2 engine, being tied to a wall makes this kind of hard to buy into even if one country had 10 more. With more dropping in by the second(Rei and Mari might be getting new ones 07, 08) and the hint of more 'children', it just seems like something they're going to disregard later. When there were probably better ways to get Asuka into Unit 03.