Yo, whats up?

Wolt

Hello all, it's nice to be here, as I didn't really know there were forums. If it's anything like FEABL, I'll be around for a while. So uh, I guess thats it for an intro. My knowledge about FE extends as far as 4-10, so this series isn't anything new to me.

Well we had forums once before, and I think Vincent had set some up a time before that as well, but for some reason or another both times it's life got cut short. But this time we have a reliable host and everything so, we should be fine. :3

Welcome to the Forest BTW.

What exactly happened over there? I didn't pay to much attention other then stopping in every now and then, but was it some kinda spam or what?

No. It is on it's FOURTH leg x.X

(might even be fifth, I do not frequent to often, always seem to come back out the break down XD)

Fifth leg. I lost count as well, I had to ask someone who knew. XD

Damn, thats pretty crazy. Why don't they just give up and start brand new, and I mean BRAND new. Like different name, look, feel, even different host. 6 boards, thats worse then a lot of others I've gone to.