PreAdvanced Attempt - Minerva

I decided to use Minerva - 1. she's royalty, and 2. she's Maria's sister, and that A support is awesome (though you have to work for it). So I thought I would give my overview.

Minerva, though a pre Advanced unit, has solid bases and solid growths that keep her in the game. She is an Erk - her growth rates are incredibly fickle at almost exactly 40%, so she varies incredibly with her upgrades. For her first 9 upgrades when I used her, she gained 3 stats or less. However, for the last 10, she pulled out all the stops and got 4+. I reclassed her into a Sniper, which only furthered her improvement and growths, and I was sick of her getting incredibly crippled when hit with a bow. Her bases for skill and luck are incredibly low, so she may be a little shaky in those respects and get critted a few times (once in my runShe also has a lot of defense when compared to many other units. She capped in Chapter 23, right after killing Michalis.

Her A support with Maria takes the remainder of the game to achieve, including all of the X chapters (except for 1) in which they must be deployed together. It drastically boosts the crit % and even helps your luck.

Her stats - Level 20 Sniper

HP 40

Str 19

Mag 0

Skill 23

Spd 26

Luck 18

Def 21

Res 3

Bow - B

And what's more, since I normally use those who can cap stats on their own, I had so many steriods left over that she got almost all of them. Her stats afterwards -

HP 54

Str 24

Mag 0

Skill 30

Spd 29

Luck 18

Def 21

Res 7

Bow - A

*I don't know how to clock hack, nor do I want to know. I just play normally, though I do use save points.

If you're going to use a pre advanced unit period, I suggest Minerva. She's awesome.

Going to try out Midia next.

Edited by Maria's bro