Class growth rates?

Does anybody know the new class growth? I know already they changed the fighter class growth.

FEDS fighter:

HP 80%

STR 40%

MAG -20%

SKL 15%

SPD 10%

DEF 0%

RES -15%

FE12 fighter:

HP 70%

STR 40%

MAG -20%

SKL 25%

SPD 10%

DEF 5%

RES -15%

Anybody know about other classes?

Female myrms have stayed the same with their 10% more HP but 5% less speed than males, but male myrms now have 30% Spd and forget how much HP. I think it was 30%.

Male Dracos now have the same HP growth as females.

I believe Pirates are now 10% less HP than the fighter you have shown there, along with 0% Def growth, but have 30% Spd growth now.

I forget other changes.

Kind of late, but I've added the growth rates for relevant classes to the main site. I haven't had time to double check them, so there might be some mistakes.

However, I'm 99% sure there are no differences between male/female Myrmidons or Swordmasters.

Huh, I'm sure there was a difference between male/female swordmasters, I think females had more HP, males more speed if I remember correctly?

I'm not sure about that; though. Is it just possible that it was a mistake in the My Unit thread?

Edited by Kelsper

I've double checked now and there aren't any growth differences between any sets of males or females.

I know male and female Dracoknights had slightly different HP growth in Shadow Dragon, but it's not the case here. I'm pretty sure the currently quoted HP and Speed growths for Myrmidons and Swordmasters are wrong.

Thanks to Twilkitri's help, I was able to obtain the "real" growths from the game. In the unlikely event that those growths were wrong, then I wouldn't be able to get the correct enemy class growths (which I manually deciphered from the game data).

So we can assume the japanese FE wiki's growths are wrong? Which generally means every growth rate up to this point is wrong?... Great.

EDIT: The ones that were thought to be different between male/female, at least. Thanks to you and Twilkitri for working it out anyway :]

Edited by Kelsper

So we can assume the japanese FE wiki's growths are wrong? Which generally means every growth rate up to this point is wrong?... Great.

I had a brief look earlier and most of them looked right. The male and female Myrmidons I noticed because I saw a bunch of people talking about them having different growths.

If I had more time, I'd check through the Japanese wikis myself to make sure.

Edited by VincentASM