DomDaDude

68 members have voted

1. 1. What's next?

• I want another Tellius game
    • I want one but it won't happen
    • A completely new Fire Emblem
    • Another remake..
    • Nothing '.'

Radiant Dawn tried all the loose ends of Path of Radiance, some characters could be expanded upon, but we personally don't need another game, two was enough.

It would be okay if the game took place in another continent at the same time or even a different time period, like FE2.

I'd rather see Valencia, which doesn't have a very detailed back-story, or characters for that matter; receive a sequel/prequel, or even an FE8 sequel/prequel for that matter.

I'm a VERY LARGE proponent of IS actually making a new game that has useful innovations (especially ones that don't reduce the value of the characters to wads of paper *coughreclassingcough*), but if I absolutely had to put up with another game on Tellius, I'd want it to focus on completely new characters doing something completely different. Basically what FE10 *originally* was shaping up to be, until the influx of returning characters started occurring.

I just want something new-like, something that just blows me away with the originality of the story and stuff with cool features. Like when FE10 had 2nd tiers I was like :blink: what!?

I'd also be happy with what SL said, an expansion of FE8 since it seemed over too quickly IMO.

Oh, and I second Glenn, reclassing take the personality out of the character.

Edited by Dancer A

I just want something new-like, something that just blows me away with the originality of the story and stuff with cool features. Like when FE10 had 2nd tiers I was like :blink: what!?

Er... it has three tiers, not two.

New damn game. =\

Wouldn't mind seeing FE2 get remade though, since I don't wanna deal with NES graphics exactly. >_>

Well Fire Emblem Gaiden is quite playable compared to Fire emblem 1 if you want to know. Its like that kind of game that rocks your NES in the late years(You know like how Thracia 776 was released on the SNES in 1999!?.) It has some bad-ass animations all classes can promote unlike the first one where most of the crew doesnt make any sense and the items doesn't break. The healers can attack the archers got 3 ranges its just incredible. I've played it the first time with a bad translation and now im 'trying' to replay it with the newest one(but like im unable to like a game twice until a long period). So man go for it now that it has such a complete translation.

I just want a Fire Emblem for the Wii, I mean, I have a DS, but I like Fire Emblem Better on the Consoles with the 2D Cardboard Cutout Profiles talking to eachother the Cutscenes and the Battle Animations. I might come off as a Graphics Whore by saying that, but it really gives a good feel to the game. If Thracia or Geneology or even Gaiden was remade for maybe WiiWare that would be awesome. or maybe Thracia becomes a Full Game, or Genealogy comes in 2 parts for the WiiWare, I don't Care. I just dont like to pseudo 3D Profiles. Im okay with the DS Battle Scenes though, but I still Like FE4/5/9/10 style battle scenes better, preferably in 3D [/nerdrant]

EDIT: Also good Story, Very important =P, but seriously, NEEDS TO BE ON THE WII.

Edited by Soanevalcke6

I just want a Fire Emblem for the Wii, I mean, I have a DS, but I like Fire Emblem Better on the Consoles with the 2D Cardboard Cutout Profiles talking to eachother the Cutscenes and the Battle Animations. I might come off as a Graphics Whore by saying that, but it really gives a good feel to the game. If Thracia or Geneology or even Gaiden was remade for maybe WiiWare that would be awesome. or maybe Thracia becomes a Full Game, or Genealogy comes in 2 parts for the WiiWare, I don't Care. I just dont like to pseudo 3D Profiles. Im okay with the DS Battle Scenes though, but I still Like FE4/5/9/10 style battle scenes better, preferably in 3D [/nerdrant]

EDIT: Also good Story, Very important =P, but seriously, NEEDS TO BE ON THE WII.

I like how you skipped the gba games 8D.

I agree 100% with you tho (i did like the gba animations, i got tired after the second game ._.)

I like how you skipped the gba games 8D.

I agree 100% with you tho (i did like the gba animations, i got tired after the second game ._.)

oh I liked the GBA Games too =P but... I dont think IS is thinking about making a Fire Emblem for the GBA... What's Intelligent Systems even doing Right now Besides Paper Mario 3DS? They arn't involved with Metroid Other M are they?

oh I liked the GBA Games too =P but... I dont think IS is thinking about making a Fire Emblem for the GBA... What's Intelligent Systems even doing Right now Besides Paper Mario 3DS? They arn't involved with Metroid Other M are they?

Metroid: Other M is made by Nintendo(Research & Development 1 :D) and Team Ninja (Ninja Gaiden makers)

So ya Paper mario 3DS is their only project atm (Known project :awesome:)

So ya Paper mario 3DS is their only project atm (Known project :awesome:)

Wouldnt they be working on FE3DS Localization and translation too or does Nintendo do that part?

Wouldnt they be working on FE3DS Localization and translation too or does Nintendo do that part?

I think thats Nintendo of america stuff. Also you know how games are always planned like some months (or years) before development :P

I'm a VERY LARGE proponent of IS actually making a new game that has useful innovations (especially ones that don't reduce the value of the characters to wads of paper *coughreclassingcough*), but if I absolutely had to put up with another game on Tellius, I'd want it to focus on completely new characters doing something completely different. Basically what FE10 *originally* was shaping up to be, until the influx of returning characters started occurring.

This. Though I have to disagree with reclassing a bit. If every character had growths completely independant from class, the characters would feel more unique and less of 'generics with perks'.

I've been sick of remakes since FEDS, and would far prefer a brand new game with new settings. Re-playing the same game (But faster!) gets boring very fast. :/

I'd actually be quite happy with anything right now.

A new Tellius game would be awesome. It would of course need to be headed for another continent, or something ala that. But the two games are my favourite ones of the series (although FE4 is close to FE9), so I definitely wouldn't mind seeing another one.

A completely new setting would be excellent too. I would definitely prefer a console one to a handheld one, though.

A remake would be quite nice too. I haven't played FE2, so that would be okay to be remade. I wouldn't mind FE4 or FE5, although I've played the former a few times and quite dislike the latter.

Essentially, anything on a console > anything on a handheld, but other than that I'm pretty much equally interested in everything. (With a Tellius remake probably topping it).

This. Though I have to disagree with reclassing a bit. If every character had growths completely independant from class, the characters would feel more unique and less of 'generics with perks'.

Didn't FE8 show you that this was a bad idea?

One of the biggest reasons why one promotion choice is always over the other is either because the weaker choice has worse caps and/or that the character's growths are better suited for the other choice.

I've been sick of remakes since FEDS, and would far prefer a brand new game with new settings. Re-playing the same game (But faster!) gets boring very fast. :/

But if it's 10 times faster than the original game...

On topic: Either way goes for me since I can see every possible reaction from a mile away.

>Tellius 3 gets released

"OMG why didn't you decide to expand on the other FE worlds than Akaneia and Tellius more >:("

>original FE gets released

"OMG why didn't you take one of the existing worlds >:("

"OMG where is my FE4 remake >:("

>FE4 remake gets released

"OMG where is my original game stop with the remakes IS >:("

Edited by Ike-Mike

I'd like another Tellius game, but not necessarily with Ike. maybe a sequel like my fanfic, taking place years after RD.

it makes the story easier to follow for me since I know how the map looks. (seriously, FE6/7's map confused me for like the first 10 times I played it.)

EDIT: also, another Tellius game might increase the chance it will be for WII. I don't have a DS.

Edited by whase

Didn't FE8 show you that this was a bad idea?

One of the biggest reasons why one promotion choice is always over the other is either because the weaker choice has worse caps and/or that the character's growths are better suited for the other choice.

I actually thought the FE8 branched paths were the best promotion means in the series, though it was flawed. The main reason for this was that the promotion options were too similar at times, which made promotions a bit bland. The Mercenary branch was actually a good example of branching promotions done fairly well- you either go Hero is you really want Axes, or Ranger for the +2 Movement. And caps really aren't meaning much if they're unlikely to break it anyways during the game. :/

My idea would give players an option of classes without their units being generics with face. While there would likely be a best class for certain characters, the actual options would at least increase replay. And having a unit with 70% speed going General would be funny.

And caps really aren't meaning much if they're unlikely to break it anyways during the game. :/

Just because the game is easy doesn't make this any less of a reason.

And having a unit with 70% speed going General would be funny.

Amelia kinda did that with her best growths not being what a General needs. :\

Then again General had the best caps out of her choices, but the dissonance in caps is a separate big problem altogether.

Edited by Ike-Mike