You are all my slaves THREAD

Junkhead

21 members have voted

1. 1. Faggot?

• Hikarusa [img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/userimages/69977.jpg[/img]
    • Soul [IMG]http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr318/soul1112/fagatron1.gif[/IMG]
    • Joey [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/JoeMan30/Aransunglassbrown.png[/img]

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no catch. You get to max level in the shortest time possible! Though at that point, you might want to call it quits since you won't have any other thing to do with the game, and creating new save files just crashes it.

Ok, how much?

Whoever this person is is from before my time, I imagine.

Indeed.

I don't really know him maybe.

What was his username?

Matthew O'Connell, or Tibarn. But it was TLSothe when he was banned 'cause TLS was using his account, that creep.

Indeed.

Matthew O'Connell, or Tibarn. But it was TLSothe when he was banned 'cause TLS was using his account, that creep.

Ohh ok.

Don't know him.

Anyway, ***********************************************8and then he ******************* you ********************************, right?

Edited by Mr. Tonny

Ohh ok.

Don't know him.

Anyway, ***********************************************8and then he ******************* you ********************************, right?

Yep! ^_^. And it felt sooo good, especially when he *************** in ************ with a **********

It's free!

So, you are selling me something illegal..

And you are the law of this land...

No thanks, I'd rather have Malexis ************************************************************************ me.

Lolhi.

Edited by Mr. Tonny

So, you are selling me something illegal..

And you are the law of this land...

No thanks, I'd rather have Malexis ************************************************************************ me.

It's not illegal, it's just free because no one has been buying it for decades because nobody wants to get to the top without effort.

That's a nice lance. I'll price it at...2,500,000. If you procure another one, the helmet is yours.

Ehh... I have three lances anyway.Sure.

It's not illegal, it's just free because no one has been buying it for decades because nobody wants to get to the top without effort.

..fuck it.

*buys*

Yeah this poll is moot without me as an option.

Pretty much.

Edited by Mr. Tonny

You don't know the half of it.

Even though I never did anything to you and never even said a word to you, you hold some deep grudge against me? I guess I'm just that awesome of a troll, huh?

Edited by Joey