FE5 chest glitch

Riff

Its pissing me off! In chapter 4, when i want to open a chest, i want to use the lockpick or key and once i click it nothing is happening... The chest isnt opened and my unit is done with his turn. Is there any solution for this?

Most likely, the chest has nothing. In fact, they all have nothing to begin with. They only fill depending on what Leaf and Lifis (if you recruited him) had before finishing Chapter 3, since that's where their items will end up.

I tried once to bring little items with me. Some of the chests in fact didn't even appear.

Perhaps there's either a problem with your rom, maybe if you translated it.

Otherwise maybe you just clicked the wrong option.

If you're packing less than 16 items total(including the ones that are there that weren't in Leaf's and Lifis' inventories) less chests will appear.

If you're packing less than 16 items total(including the ones that are there that weren't in Leaf's and Lifis' inventories) less chests will appear.

Yes I know that, though in fact it's lower than that.

I know you can get a free Rapier if you bring around 10-12 items, and I remember all chests being there. If you bring all your items, the bonus items you get are an Iron Sword and a Javelin that nobody can use until Fee gets D in lances or until you see Fin.

Edited by Medeus