FE5 chapter 4

Riff

The big problem is the big bag of enemies in the last room, it contains mages and knights, is there any tip for this? The soldier reinforcements are annoying tooWrys.gif

I just sent a waller. Other than that, besides the fact you don't exactly have a wall, savestate before you open the door, then just hope for the best. It took me something like 8 tries to get past it.

Personally, I just keep killing the soldiers, but that's because I'm not playing efficiently.

As for the room, I open it, then have a wall, usually with Leaf and Fergus, end turn.

Enemies attack, etc.

Then make a straight hole for the exit, recruiting Dalshin and taking out some enemies, typically, Lifis and Lara escape first, since they're weak, and I just go from there.

Edited by Michalis

• 2 weeks later...

Brighton actually make a wonderful wall if you give him the Shield Ring. At level 8 with the Shield Ring, Brighton's got a defense of 30 HP and 9 Def while the armours aren't doing much damage (I think I saw 11 Atk on them). Much better than anything that Felgus or Leaf can do plus he has Wrath for the enemy phase.

Brighton actually make a wonderful wall if you give him the Shield Ring. At level 8 with the Shield Ring, Brighton's got a defense of 30 HP and 9 Def while the armours aren't doing much damage (I think I saw 11 Atk on them). Much better than anything that Felgus or Leaf can do plus he has Wrath for the enemy phase.

In theory a tank is good, but good offense is better since all the enemies there have 1-2 range so Brighton's wrath is rendered useless. Usually I have Leaf with the first life ring and speed ring counter with lightsword, tank as many enemies as he can and have Fergus behind him to rapier to death something on player phase. Brighton can handle the soldier reinforcements that carry short lances. Rifis can steal a thunder tome to take out one of the mages that risk critical killing someone every time they attack anyone, but Karin.