Should I Get This Game Under These Circumstances?

So my touch screen broke. And it somehow disabled all activity as well.(I can only play games like Mario) I know this becuase I tried to borrow Shadow Dragon from my friend before and it's the same situation. But, I'm waiting for the new 3DS to come out so I don't have to waste money buying another DS. But by the time that comes out, I'm afraid they won't stock them no more. I don't trust Ebay just cuz(and I can end up paying more for it's orginal price at the store). And Amazon only have the Japanese copy right now. So what should I do?

EDIT: Simply put, I can't play squat even if I do get the game. The game doesn't let me surpass the menu screen.

Edited by UberLughFTW

People actually use the touchscreen for this? Well i don't its so tiny and ive already lost my original DS stylus so now i need to take another one that doesnt even fit in... It plays very well with only the buttons GBA style.

Edit: if its totally broke well you can still do a map run ... ._.

Edited by DomDaDude

If by "touch screen broke" you mean "I can't use the stylus" then go for it. I don't know of anyone that uses it (then again I don't discuss this with anyone), although I imagine most don't since they're used to the D-pad from the rest of the series.

People actually use the touchscreen for this?

I rarely uses the Touch screen unless I'm lazy. However, when I said touch screen borke, I mean that the farthest the game let me proceed to is the menu screen after the intro. After intro stops playing, it ignores all the functionality of the touch screen and the buttons.

If by "touch screen broke" you mean "I can't use the stylus" then go for it. I don't know of anyone that uses it (then again I don't discuss this with anyone), although I imagine most don't since they're used to the D-pad from the rest of the series.

^ I wouldn't say " I can't use the stylus," since I have it perfectly intact and I didn't lose it.

Edited by UberLughFTW