21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I replace Emblem weapons?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On chapter 4. I find it silly that Beacon Bow requires C bows yet Neimi starts with a D and after Chapter 4 you won't be seeing monsters frequently for a while.

Actually beacon bow, shadowkiller, bright lance and fiendcleaver were meant to be class D :facepalm:

Thank you for pointing it out ;)

Actually beacon bow, shadowkiller, bright lance and fiendcleaver were meant to be class D :facepalm:

Thank you for pointing it out ;)

No problem, which also reminds me to state out a couple of more things:

Enemies' skill stat are pretty high. From my current experience pretty much every character except Colm, Eirika, Seth, and lolross(who gets 1RKO'd anyways so doesnt matter much) have a shot at getting critblicked. I can understand a few units being able to get critblicked but when 90% of your cast can get critkilled it's kinda meh.

Also, what's Seth's new growth rate out of curiosity? I know it's more Jeigan-ized but if you don't mind I'd like to know the exact rates.

No problem, which also reminds me to state out a couple of more things:

Enemies' skill stat are pretty high. From my current experience pretty much every character except Colm, Eirika, Seth, and lolross(who gets 1RKO'd anyways so doesnt matter much) have a shot at getting critblicked. I can understand a few units being able to get critblicked but when 90% of your cast can get critkilled it's kinda meh.

Also, what's Seth's new growth rate out of curiosity? I know it's more Jeigan-ized but if you don't mind I'd like to know the exact rates.

I gave enemies high skill growths while experimenting, basically I was trying to water-down Seth but it affected everyone <_< . I gave too many enemies a high skill stat/growth which is something I should change.

As for Seth his growths should be 10% for everything except HP which is the only 50% growth, it used to be Luck :D but I think Hp is more appreciated for Seth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been so busy this month I haven't payed attention much to this I'm sorry I forgot to put the patch up long ago.

Anyways this new patch should be pretty fixed. I still haven't added supports, and dialog/recruitment for my custom characters and idk if it is possible. However this patch does include Proto, Dara, and Dahlia my est-looking custom character ;).

Aside of adding the quick lance I fixed the animations that were having troubles and the first few chapters were edited. Also support points were doubled to make support slightly faster.

I'm very excited for hallooween but recently I got bad news. I'm not going to be able to wear the costume I was hoping for :( so I'm going to go haunt for a new one.

I used Tsukiyomi to patch it.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't read all the post but I would like to point out some glitches I've experienced using this patch:

1. I can't promote my pegasus knights ^^; Whenever I tried to, the music still continues but I'm stuck with a black screen

2. Whenever I tried to promote Gerik to a ranger, it also hangs...

3. When I promoted Amelia to General, her sprite becomes that of a thief then when using her during battles, the game hangs.

So far, that's the problem I've encountered...^^

Question, how do I promote Dancer to Enchantress class?

Thanks ^^

I haven't read all the post but I would like to point out some glitches I've experienced using this patch:

1. I can't promote my pegasus knights ^^; Whenever I tried to, the music still continues but I'm stuck with a black screen

2. Whenever I tried to promote Gerik to a ranger, it also hangs...

3. When I promoted Amelia to General, her sprite becomes that of a thief then when using her during battles, the game hangs.

So far, that's the problem I've encountered...^^

Question, how do I promote Dancer to Enchantress class?

Thanks ^^

dancers should promote with master proof ^_^ and thank you for letting me know about those ugly errors, i'm going to start fixing it ^_^.

Whoa, I can't believe I didn't notice this topic all this time. This

hack looks pretty good, and I know Queen Elincia isn't a noob so let's

try it :P

Can you make a .ips file? God, I can't stand ups files, they never work.

TBH i found it too hard that I had to fix it up for myself ^_^. Yes sure I'll make one :).

This looks like fun. SS has always been my favorite Fire Emblem game as well, and am always happy to play a more challenging iteration of it. I just have a question for you...

Growth rates are the same but I gave some small boosts on the growth rates on most characters.

This is contradictory and your meaning is unclear. Exactly what is it that you changed?

The growth rates she changed are at the bottom of the first post (spoiler'd).

Anyway, I think this is quite a good hack. I'll definitely try it out. When I've done so, I'll tell what I think about it and stuffs.

For now, all I can say is that this looks promising, fun, and thought out well.

It's not like 5 percent is a gamebreaking difference. It'll mostly result in her Str being about 3 higher than normally at max level. (1.9 mathematically speaking, but eh, rng and all that).

Edited by Feaw

No; I wasn't meaning to offer an opinion, merely to ascertain exactly what it is that he changed. If you look in the OP he doesn't actually mention the word "percent" anywhere; it just says what +5y or +10x. That could mean he increased the base values, the 20/20 end values, or the percentage. That's what I was trying to figure out. The contradictory wording ("I didn't change the growths but I changed the growths) didn't help either. I've got it now.

New Patches ^_^

they should fix the erros dikong pointed out but somehow some classes still glitch like when you promote them it skips the promotion animation. I noticed it happen on the wyvern classes and to the dancer class.

Edited by Queen_Elincia