Sword!Peggies in FE7! 8D

Junkhead

No, I didn't ignore you. I say yes. I'll keep Kent the way he is. Lowen goes as a Ranger and Sain as a Great Knight.

Wait, does that mean that Kent has Swords + Lances + 8 move, Lowen has Swords + Bows + 7 move, and Sain has Swords + Lances + Axes + 6 move?

And yeah, Sword-peggies. I wish Pegasi could always use swords, but especially in FE6 (stupid Thany)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, does that mean that Kent has Swords + Lances + 8 move, Lowen has Swords + Bows + 7 move, and Sain has Swords + Lances + Axes + 6 move?

And yeah, Sword-peggies. I wish Pegasi could always use swords, but especially in FE6 (stupid Thany)

I'll fix Rangers into have 8 Mov, since it would be silly for them to have 7. Sain however, retains his Mov upon promotion.

Wait, how is the ranger thing going to work? Are you going to lock Lowen to swords before promotion? Also, will Armorslayers be effective on GK's in this game and will you change the effective coefficient to 3 and give a few more enemies slayer weapons?

Edited by Joey

I was going to suggest having Matthew start off as a Rogue with appropriate base stats but that might make Legault useless unless you change him also.

That wouldn't make Legault useless since, both of their utility rely on thieving.

Also, Soul what have you changed anything with the enemy growths if anything?

Some character bases were slightly changed.

I see. I thought you were going to give the enemies FE10 growths or was that FE8?

I did it with both.

Hmmm, will thieves still need lockpicks or you keeping those?

Only Rogues will be able to pick locks without lockpicks.

I've found out some enemies just can't be fixed and made too hard in LM. It's hard-coded or somethin'. Although this doesn't apply past LM. But enemies are sure stronger here.

And I can't make it too hard in LM since there's no Jeigan.

Rath would be a really good Myrm/Merc actually. I could make Wil a Nomad. (I did this before)

Other interesting reclasses are Myrm!Beccy, LOLdier!Lowen, Nomadic Trooper!Marcus and Wyern Lord!Isadorable.

Do Myrm!Rath because I don't like Guy. We already have the epicness of Raven on Merc, and Harken for an extra.

While on the SM side because I'm biased towards SMs but against Guy, I only have Karel. ;____;

Do whatever works best, but Myrm!Rath does sound interesting.

Rath would be a really good Myrm/Merc actually. I could make Wil a Nomad. (I did this before)

Other interesting reclasses are Myrm!Beccy, LOLdier!Lowen, Nomadic Trooper!Marcus and Wyern Lord!Isadorable.

Rath the Merc? <3 Myrmidon!Rebecca? <3 <3 LOLdier Lowen? XD

I hope you fix Wyvern Lord!Isadora's growths so she's usable. :P

And I can't make it too hard in LM since there's no Jeigan.

Speaking of which, will Marcus be more Jeiganized? His growths are pretty decent already. Sure, it's not Seth/FE9 Titania awesome, but still decent.

Marcus will be kept the exact way he was, which would make him enough of a Jeigan in the end since enemies will be harder.

As for Wyern Lord!Isadorable: She's stronger and tankier. But her Spd would kinda suck. I'll keep her the way she was,

Just increase Isadora's CON to a reasonable level so she isn't weighed down by everything.

Perhaps just have Rath join as a Nomadic Trooper with proper bases.

I don't like the idea of changing everyone's class like Rebecca becoming a Myrmidon. But... Archers have a hard time already.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose