Anouleth's HM Playthrough

Anouleth

Well, I'm not sure. It would be pretty cool to have Wrath/Resolve Edward in 3-6. And I have transfers on nearly all the GMs, so I don't know if I even need it over there. I feel the same way about the Brave Sword. Adept is definitely getting shipped, though.

In defense, I'm not sure how long the Brave Sword would last on the DB going into part 3. I recall Brave effect does not actually give you another chance at something to proc but just another strike so I don't think it helps Wrath/Resolve Eddie. I suppose Zihark wouldn't mind it? I dunno, Ike just trashing generals with it sounds nicer, since Eddie's got his own new shiny weapon and Zihark sucks anyways.

Also, what they said. Keep Resolve. Let Eddie go nuts.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-Endgame Daein, Arise!

6 turns/74 turns

1875 BEXP

Preparations

Took skills off people to re-organise stuff. Ilyana is taking:

Celerity

Saviour

Blue Gem

Red Gem

Ashera Icon

Speedwing

Hammer (17 uses left)

Adept

Fire forge

I don't know how she fits it all in her panties!

Jill gets a Master Seal and Paragon. She also gets a nifty +5mt/15hit Steel forge (Savage Axe). Finally, a Hand Axe.

Nolan gets BEXP until 16.99 and a +5mt/15hit Steel forge (Brutal Axe).

Edward gets BEXP until 18.00 (+str/skl/def, +str/luk/def) and a +5mt/15hit Steel forge (Razor Edge).

Sothe gets a +5mt/20hit Iron forge (Throatseeker).

Nailah gets Pass.

Chest Key goes to Vika. I empty the inventories of people who are about to leave. Tormod gives his forge to Ilyana so she can chip.

Turn 1

Sothe weakens the Soldier, Nolan finishes. Edward ORKOes the Fighter. Black Knight moves, then Nailah rescues him. Jill rescues Micaiah. Volug moves into position. Muarim Grasses, then Vika takes the Olivi Grass and uses it herself. Rafiel Vigors Nailah/Jill/Vika/Volug. Nailah goes up the ledge and kills the Archer. Volug attacks the Archer, while Vika shoves Rafiel up. At end of turn, the bottom ledge looks like this:

=========__====

Vi Ji Il Vo Ar

Ed¦============

Ra¦

Turn 2

Nolan uses a Vulnerary, Edward finishes the Myrmidon. Volug climbs and uses a Vulnerary besides the Soldier. Ilyana moves next to him and weakens the Soldier. Nailah obliterates the Armour guarding the next ledge, Jill moves below the gap. Sothe moves up the stairs, Vika moves to end up below the gap. Rafiel Vigors them. Sothe climbs further and kills the mage that attacked Nailah with knives, Vika rescues Rafiel and moves to the right of Jill.

Turn 3

Nolan finishes the Armour. Vika drops Rafiel on the top level (in the wrong position, as it happens). Jill attempts to OHKO a Thief but misses. Volug climbs up on the left and uses a Concoction. Sothe kills the Fighter. Nailah kills the Longbow Archer. Muarim climbs up and transforms.

Turn 4

Sothe opens the door with a well-placed Knife. Nailah drops the Black Knight just past the doorway. Some ranged units can still target Nailah, but it's not a big deal. Jill kills the Thief, Vika rescues Rafiel again (another mistake but w/ever) and moves up. Muarim kills the annoying Fire Mage. Volug works on his Strike Rank with the Armour on the left.

Edward and Nolan climb the ledge and switch to ranged weaponry to counter-kill the enemies. Even with their support and ledge bonus, the mages have disgustingly good accuracy, though.

Turn 5

Nailah moves next to Jarod, Jill drops Micaiah and moves behin the Black Knight with a Hand Axe. Vika drops Rafiel behind Micaiah and moves to the right. Sothe hits the Speedwing chest. At the bottom, Nolan OHKOes a mage, Edward blocks the gap and uses a Vulnerary.

Turn 6

Jill finishes an Armour, Nailah/BK kill other enemies. Micaiah moves up and Rafiel Vigors everything. Sothe nabs Unlock, Ilyana trades her Resolve for his Speedwing. Vika opens the Vantage chest and Jill takes it off her.

Nolan and Edward finish their kills. Both are nearly leveled, Jill is at 2.6 roughly.

Will post stats and BEXP a long time from now, when I reach 3-6.

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

Now Anouleth, I know leadership is annoying and all, but mages shooting up the ledge could have been made a slight less issue if you just early sealed Eddie after dumping the BEXP into him, then slapped Resolve and Cancel onto him. Now obviously I'm sure it wasn't that big a deal since you had so much ledge to easily take care of whatever came your way, but I'm just saying.

Aside from my nudges and winks, good to see that no one slows you down in part 1. What surprised me is 1-8 though, and how you said Zihark's not that big a deal. That's like the one thing he is supposed to be good at. Poor Zihark.

I suppose all that's left now is to see how he fares in 3-6. If you could do a bit of testing in 3-6 for us? Tell us how the laguz behave to Eddie WITH Resolve, and then to Eddie WITHOUT Resolve. It would be nice to have some secondhand experience, since when I ran through 3-6 with Eddie using Resolve, laguz barely went after him. In an odd way that was to his benefit, but you can see how that could lead to problems with his leveling. On the other hand, if he takes off Resolve and laguz go after him, then his problems are like Ziharks with a lulz factor of Wrath. Though if the GM barely give a damn about Wrath, might as well toss Resolve Eddie's way.

Speaking of Wrath/Resolve, probably not OHKOing Tigers with it even if it is a crit, but Wrath/Resolve with Killer Edge can have Eddie up to a total of 105 crit.

Part 2

Of Countries and Kings

2 Prologue

On Drifting Clouds

8?/82 turns

500 BEXP

Now, I'm going to come clean here - I don't plan to use Haar. I guess this is my way of artificially slowing myself down to see how things pan out without him, because I'm not a big fan of rushing through Part 3 maps using a flying god and screwing everyone else over.

The map itself is pretty simple. I always rush in and aggro Zeffren too early and then Leanne gets captured and everything is screwed up since I need everyone to work together to kill even one enemy, so I have to consciously hold back (also, recruiting Haar). I funnel kills into Marcia, I'm not going to bother posting other stats.

Name   Level EXP  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LUK DEF RES
Marcia --/06  64  35  18   7  19  22  13  17  15

If anyone could tell me if this chapter counts as 8 or 9 turns, pls do so.

Now Anouleth, I know leadership is annoying and all, but mages shooting up the ledge could have been made a slight less issue if you just early sealed Eddie after dumping the BEXP into him, then slapped Resolve and Cancel onto him. Now obviously I'm sure it wasn't that big a deal since you had so much ledge to easily take care of whatever came your way, but I'm just saying.

I'm perfectly happy to sacrifice long-term stats for short-term gain. But I would be giving up on essentially two free points of strength and defense each if I were to promote Edward here and now. Now, the defense isn't so important, nothing is going to help him take a hit in 3-6. But the strength is important. Far more important than a few piddly points of avoid in this chapter that I didn't even need. Edward was never at risk of death, not once.

Aside from my nudges and winks, good to see that no one slows you down in part 1. What surprised me is 1-8 though, and how you said Zihark's not that big a deal. That's like the one thing he is supposed to be good at. Poor Zihark.

Well, I had an extra hand to help out on the north side (Edward). I don't think Nolan could solo it, so if you don't have Edward, you should definitely be using Zihark to help out there. Of course, that leaves the question of who is going to push Sothe along. Untrained Aran or Eddie certainly can't do it.

I suppose all that's left now is to see how he fares in 3-6. If you could do a bit of testing in 3-6 for us? Tell us how the laguz behave to Eddie WITH Resolve, and then to Eddie WITHOUT Resolve. It would be nice to have some secondhand experience, since when I ran through 3-6 with Eddie using Resolve, laguz barely went after him. In an odd way that was to his benefit, but you can see how that could lead to problems with his leveling. On the other hand, if he takes off Resolve and laguz go after him, then his problems are like Ziharks with a lulz factor of Wrath. Though if the GM barely give a damn about Wrath, might as well toss Resolve Eddie's way.

Being 'like Zihark' in 3-6 is not a good thing. Especially when he's not even 'like' Zihark, he's actually inferior without BEXP to up his str/def. Even now, he won't double Cats.

But I think it's interesting to test anyway. Funny thing, someone actually brought it up over on GFAQs, that laguz don't go for Edward when he's next to Nolan.

Speaking of Wrath/Resolve, probably not OHKOing Tigers with it even if it is a crit, but Wrath/Resolve with Killer Edge can have Eddie up to a total of 105 crit.

Shitty damage, though. Maybe 28ATK if we're lucky? Still, lets him take a Tiger on enemy phase and then instakill it on player phase.

Now, I'm going to come clean here - I don't plan to use Haar. I guess this is my way of artificially slowing myself down to see how things pan out without him, because I'm not a big fan of rushing through Part 3 maps using a flying god and screwing everyone else over.

I'm thinking 3-3 and 3-4 will become annoying because of this, along with that one bridge chapter. It's less rushing and more he just makes the chapter not go longer than it needs to.

Also, all that funneling of levels and you got her a grand total of 1? I'm pretty sure you can get more than that out of this one.

I'm thinking 3-3 and 3-4 will become annoying because of this, along with that one bridge chapter. It's less rushing and more he just makes the chapter not go longer than it needs to.

Also, all that funneling of levels and you got her a grand total of 1? I'm pretty sure you can get more than that out of this one.

hahaha, noooo. She gets 10 EXP from each kill, since she's about ten levels higher than them. Half of that is just from the boss!

Incidentally, she took every kill but one that I accidentally gave to Nealuchi.

I'm perfectly happy to sacrifice long-term stats for short-term gain. But I would be giving up on essentially two free points of strength and defense each if I were to promote Edward here and now. Now, the defense isn't so important, nothing is going to help him take a hit in 3-6. But the strength is important. Far more important than a few piddly points of avoid in this chapter that I didn't even need. Edward was never at risk of death, not once.

Fair enough, fair enough. Though I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Eddie's in no risk of dying.

Well, I had an extra hand to help out on the north side (Edward). I don't think Nolan could solo it, so if you don't have Edward, you should definitely be using Zihark to help out there. Of course, that leaves the question of who is going to push Sothe along. Untrained Aran or Eddie certainly can't do it.

Stll, it sort of threw me off when I was using Eddie. To have him come all this way and then suddenly his leveling becomes a problem like that. It's bizarre the situation Eddie is put into in that chapter.

Being 'like Zihark' in 3-6 is not a good thing. Especially when he's not even 'like' Zihark, he's actually inferior without BEXP to up his str/def. Even now, he won't double Cats.

Mr. Green: That's why I'm nervous.

But I think it's interesting to test anyway. Funny thing, someone actually brought it up over on GFAQs, that laguz don't go for Edward when he's next to Nolan.

Well, a third opinion to confirm it wouldn't hurt, would it?

Shitty damage, though. Maybe 28ATK if we're lucky? Still, lets him take a Tiger on enemy phase and then instakill it on player phase.

Still, I'm sure he can bitchslap something with a wrathcrit form a killing edge.

...Hey. Speaking of Wrath/Resolve. Could you do me a favor and kill Ike with it?

hahaha, noooo. She gets 10 EXP from each kill, since she's about ten levels higher than them. Half of that is just from the boss!

Incidentally, she took every kill but one that I accidentally gave to Nealuchi.

That's weird. I could have sworn I had managed 2 levels out of this. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong. I sorta half-assed Part 2.

Fuck it! 10 turns on 2-E! Needs to get equipment off of those CRK!

...Hey. Speaking of Wrath/Resolve. Could you do me a favor and kill Ike with it?

Dunno if it would be quicker than just doing it with Jill... but I'll think about it :P

Stll, it sort of threw me off when I was using Eddie. To have him come all this way and then suddenly his leveling becomes a problem like that. It's bizarre the situation Eddie is put into in that chapter.

After 1-5, opportunities dry up fast. There's some Archers and Pegasi in 1-6-1, maybe one of the starting enemies in 1-6-2, a few enemies to the north in 1-7, a few enemies to the north in 1-8, and the reinforcements in 1-E. Maybe 15 enemies, if we're generous.

So it's important to have Nolan/Edward come out of 1-5 at a decent level.

• 4 weeks later...

Back and better than ever.

2-1 Wind of Rebellion

7 turns

1651 BEXP

yaaay transfers!

Nephenee goes left to take on the Armour. Brom visits villages then heads right to support Neph. Nephenee has to move slowly, since 2-range enemies surround her, and she constantly has to chug Vulneraries to stay alive. I confess that she probably would have died if she hadn't been dodging. I wanted to get the Javelin, but it would have taken me an extra turn, and I would have had to give up the Concoction. I also wanted to give the boss kill to Nephenee but I screwed up :(

I can't blame anybody for taking their time with this chapter.

I don't have ending stats either, since I accidentally deleted the save with them on it.

2-2 Tides of Intrigue

5 turns

1625 BEXP

I decided to take my time to get the Secret Book here. Lucia, Mordecai and Nephenee lead the way, with Nephenee getting BEXP to 1.99 and the lion's share of the kills, including Maraj.

Name     Level EXP  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LUK DEF RES
Nephenee --/04  19  35  18   6  22  24  13  16  15
Brom     --/03  25  37  21   4  19  19  13  23   9
nobody else really matters

2-3 Geoffrey's Charge

5 turns

5520 BEXP/7882 total

Not really much to say here, but transfers helps Marcia a lot here since she can take more kills by heading up the army in place of Geoffrey. I BEXPed her to 6.99 and handed her the Hammer and Horseslayer. I always spend waaaaay too much money in this chapter - I got bronze weapons for everyone, as well as a Steel great/pole/blade, and an extra Javelin for Marcia.

Once Geoffrey is sitting on the Arms Scroll tile, the chapter is almost over, though. I managed to shuffle around my items so that the Hammer, Horseslayer, Brave Lance and Wo Dao were all in Marcia's pockets, with the Scroll and Speedwing in the convoy. I forgot to nab Makalov's Coin and Geoffrey's Short Spear, though.

Name   Level EXP  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LUK DEF RES
Marcia --/07  70  36  19   8  19  23  14  17  15

btw, any suggestions on who to give the Wing/Book to?

I really must pay attention. I thought you were at least going through Part 3, as of now. I'd recommend giving the Speedwings to Haar, as to be too obvious. The Secret Book can go to anyone requiring some extra Hit. Try someone you are actually going to use later on, and not a character you'll use now and bench later.

Which reminds me: Your Brom is pretty decent. With one-two Spd procs he'll be able to double 2-E's Generals, if you mind taking your time training your characters there. But are you going to keep using him later on?

But how can Nephenee go left the edge of the map is left. o_o

sorry, I herpderped, I meant go right.

I really must pay attention. I thought you were at least going through Part 3, as of now. I'd recommend giving the Speedwings to Haar, as to be too obvious. The Secret Book can go to anyone requiring some extra Hit. Try someone you are actually going to use later on, and not a character you'll use now and bench later.

I stopped playing for a good while, I was playing Resident Evil 4 and World of Warcraft.

I'm not using Haar, as I mentioned earlier. That's why I asked.

2-E Elincia's Gambit

1523BEXP

Calill and Nephenee were topped up to .99EXP at the beginning. Steel Lance and Javelin were bought for Neph, as well as a Hand Axe for Brom.

3 turns

AI is set to Halt throughout this chapter to prevent them screwing up my enemy phase.

Turn 1

Haar attacks the Axe Warrior, Marcia moves next to him to give him valuable weapons and grab a Steel Greatlance and finishes the warrior. She cantos, and Leanne Vigors her and Elincia. Brom smashes wall. Nephenee hops down and kills the Soldier. Marcia kills the Archer, and Elincia kills the other Warrior. Calill weakens a General with Meteor. Heather switches Elfire to the top of her inventory and shoves her. Nealuchi moves south and munches Olivi Grass.

Turn 2

Elincia kills the Thunder Sage, Haar Hand Axes the Archer and moves into the range of the Nullify General. Mordy smites Lethe a second time, who moves above the ledge. Everyone else clears out the middle - the only key move is that Marcia needs to attack the Short Spear Halberdier on the bottom floor with a Javelin and canto so she's in range of the Short Axe General. This will allow her to kill the Halberdier on Enemy Phase and lure the General up.

Turn 3

Haar finishes the General, acquiring Nullify. Brom attacks a Bowgun Warrior to the right, finishing him. This gives room for Marcia to weaken the Energy Drop Armor with a Javelin (he would kill her at 1-range) for Nephenee to finish. Heather moves south. Nealuchi transforms and rescues her, moving south. Elincia takes and drops her, and moves into position for Leanne to Vigor them (after a shove from Lethe). Heather grabs the Dracoshield. Elincia attacks Ludveck, but fails to proc stun... but leaving him exactly in range for Calill to kill with Meteor.

Part 3

Intersecting Vows

3-P The Great Advance

6 turns

3612 BEXP

Man, the GMs are badass with transfers. It's also quite funny how much Ranulf outclasses the regular Cats. He literally has a double-digit lead in every stat (bar speed and magic). I snag the Crossbow, not that it's ever really going to be useful.

I've decided to focus on Oscar, Boyd and Rolf here.

Name  Lvl   Exp  HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Rolf  --/2   88  38  20   3  22  21  13  13  10
Boyd  --/9   15  51  25   3  22  21  13  16   8
Oscar --/12  86  33  22   7  22  23  18  17  13

Part 3

Intersecting Vows

3-P The Great Advance

6 turns

3612 BEXP

Man, the GMs are badass with transfers. It's also quite funny how much Ranulf outclasses the regular Cats. He literally has a double-digit lead in every stat (bar speed and magic). I snag the Crossbow, not that it's ever really going to be useful.

I've decided to focus on Oscar, Boyd and Rolf here.

Name  Lvl   Exp  HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Rolf  --/2   88  38  20   3  22  21  13  13  10
Boyd  --/9   15  51  25   3  22  21  13  16   8
Oscar --/12  86  33  22   7  22  23  18  17  13

don't you have the crossbow either way?

I though it was in my convoy (when you get it)

unless I'm mistaken

Crossbow action is actually pretty nice up to 3-2 or 3-4. Having 1-2 range on enemies is awesome, since despite dealing below-average damage, it helps you deliver a final blow on player phase.

Crossbow action is actually pretty nice up to 3-2 or 3-4. Having 1-2 range on enemies is awesome, since despite dealing below-average damage, it helps you deliver a final blow on player phase.

Crossbow is awful. It's like 'hey imagine if Rolf was using an Iron Bow to deal damage'.

wrt Mr Cold, the Crossbow is dropped by Silvano, the boss of 3-P. Generally, youshould be killing the boss as soon as possible, but sometimes somebody misses or something or Silvano is just the last thing alive (Skrimir will not attack him otherwise) and it goes to the laguz who throw it away because they can't eat it or have sex with it or smoke it, which sucks because even though it's a shitty weapon, I like crossbows.

3-1 Laguz and Beorc

6 turns

Took Oscar, Boyd and Rolf to .99 EXP.

Uh, no turn by turn. Rolf and Boyd go through the thickets to the left. Gatrie goes down to engage the generals. Titania and Oscar go round the right hand side to get to the north. Ike/Mia/Shinon/Soren go right initially, but they head back to deal with the reinforcements, because really, dealing with the reinforcements is the most important thing to do for the 6-turn. You have three halbs, a Swordmaster and a Sniper over two turns, and nothing is going to ORKO all of that on enemy phase barring like, Titania proccing Adept on the Swordmaster or something similarly stupidly unlikely.

I'm just going to post an overview of what I have here, rather than go back and edit final stats for 2-E and whatever.

Name     Level Exp   HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Ike      --/11  58   49  26   2  30  25  14  23   7
Titania  --/16  88   36  25  10  22  23  19  20  14
Soren    --/ 5  69   28   9  25  23  20  11   9  23
Mist     --/ 1  97   28   8  13  13  15  16   7  16
Rolf     --/ 4  12   35  21   3  22  22  14  13  10
Boyd     --/10  84   52  26   1  22  22  14  16   8
Oscar    --/13  84   39  22   7  22  24  18  18  13
Shinon   --/13  43   43  21   7  28  24  15  20  14
Gatrie   --/11  12   44  27   5  21  23  15  27  11
Rhys     --/ 3  77   27   8  23  16  14  21   7  24
Mia      --/ 7  79   34  19   5  28  30  18  13   8
Ilyana   12/ 1  22   24   9  13  13  14   6   6  10
Nephenee --/ 5  35   35  19   7  23  24  13  16  15
Brom     --/ 3  45   37  21   4  19  19  13  23   9
Heather  --/ 7  33   32  15   9  21  25  16  10  14
Haar     --/11  29   46  23   2  24  20  13  23   7

5000 gold
Blue Gemx2
Red Gem
Silver Card
Seraph Robe
Energy Drop
Secret Book
Speedwingx2
Ashera Iconx2
Dracoshield
Arms Scroll
Silver Card
Wo Daox2
2019BEXP
Savior
Celerity

It's funny, I could sell stuff and have like 30000 gold without selling truly valuable stuff.

Any suggestions welcome, keep in mind I'm not using Haar and I do plan to use Rolf/Oscar/Boyd.

I have no real suggestions of which to help you, other than tell you to use Haar despite you really not wanting to. BUT, since you aren't using him, perhaps you could test out some other unit.

You already got Rolf, Boyd and Oscar on the team. I would have suggested the Silver Greatlance come to the team as it would be quite beneficial to Oscar (I know the accuracy sucks, but it's awesome in a pinch, especially in the hands of a unit with high mobility). So, who to suggest. Hmm hmm hmm...

How about Soren?

wrt Mr Cold, the Crossbow is dropped by Silvano, the boss of 3-P. Generally, youshould be killing the boss as soon as possible, but sometimes somebody misses or something or Silvano is just the last thing alive (Skrimir will not attack him otherwise) and it goes to the laguz who throw it away because they can't eat it or have sex with it or smoke it, which sucks because even though it's a shitty weapon, I like crossbows.

I know, but think even IF Skrimir (or another laguz) kills the boss, you still get it in your convoy. (I'm almost 98% positieve I saw the crossbow in my convoy when I didn't kill it)

I know, but think even IF Skrimir (or another laguz) kills the boss, you still get it in your convoy. (I'm almost 98% positieve I saw the crossbow in my convoy when I didn't kill it)

The other laguz won't even attack him iirc, and I can confirm that the Crossbow goes to the convoy in the event that Skirmir kills the boss.

Give a Speedwings to Soren, and the other one to Boyd. The Speedwings on Boyd is pretty great, as you have him double Halberdiers, Mages, Generals and Snipers up to 3-5 or even 3-7. Soren needs the Crown to double constantly.

Edited by Soul

I think that the Wing on Soren is generally a terrible idea, even I was using him. For a start, I would probably also need to give him a Robe or Dracoshield to turn him into a 'serious' combat unit, and even then all I have is a six move unit. In addition, it's just wasteful. I can probably have Soren cap speed at level 10 just through BEXP. If I Wing him, he'll cap at level 7, and while yay23speed, he's too early to promote and start really doubling. By crowning him, I also miss out on Crowning Oscar or Gatrie.

Then one for Titania, and another one for Boyd. Boyd's Spd is looking really nice. A Speedwings will help him double a few Halberdiers, Generals and the slower Warriors on the way.

3-2 Stormclouds

Lots of base stuff. Forge +5mt/+10 hit Lance/Bow for Oscar/Rolf, Boyd gets a +5mt/+15hit Axe. Coins go on all three, and stupendously, I get three Axe Cards. wtf? Speedwing goes to Boyd. Celerity goes on Oscar, Savior goes to Titania in the absence of anyone better to give it to. Adept goes to Rolf. Gems and Icon are sold. Oscar gets the Dracoshield. I might have assigned BEXP? oh well. Bought lots of weapons. Not much else to say really.

General strategy is to send everyone south, except Boyd who goes east for EXP gaining purposes. I don't like the riskiness of dondon's 2-turn strategy, so Oscar lures Istvan down on turn 2 and Ike finishes. Boyd kills a ton of stuff. Awesome!

3 turns

1875BEXP

3-3 River Crossing

7 turns

3050 BEXP

This chapter is hairy without Haar to help out. I'm pretty certain that a 6-turn without Haar is almost impossible - I couldn't pull it off for lack of a 25AS Titania, and even if I could, I would miss out on Master Crown and Hammerne. A complete turn by turn will be up tomorrow, but I have the end of chapter stats:

Name     Level Exp   HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Ike      --/13  94   50   27   2  30  26  15  24   8
Titania  --/17  50   36   26  10  22  24  20  21  15
Soren    --/ 6  54   29    9  26  23  21  11   9  23
Mist     --/ 2  30   29    8  14  14  15  17   7  16
Rolf     --/ 6  60   37   23   3  22  24  15  13  12
Boyd     --/13  43   53   28   1  24  25  14  20   8
Oscar    --/16  59   42   22   7  24  24  18  18  13
Shinon   --/13  79   43   21   7  28  24  15  20  14
Gatrie   --/11  32   44   27   5  21  23  15  27  11
Rhys     --/ 4  40   28    9  24  16  14  21   7  24

I hope Rolf starts gaining more speed. I had to Wing him at the start of this chapter. I'm not happy about Oscar's strength, either.. Boyd also took the Dracoshield.