More miscellaneous FE7 questions

Glenn Magus Harvey

What are the calculations for stat penalties due to aiding? I can't find them on the calculations page on our calculations page for FE 7.

Skill while rescuing someone = floor(skill/2)

Speed while rescuing someone = floor(speed/2)

Incredibly late edit:

Oh, wow, there was a second page, and this was already answered. I feel redundant now...

Edited by Balcerzak

But it'll be tough stealing those vulneraries from those three high-level units in the middle of the map. Let's see how this works out.

Unless you're doing some kind of challenge where you have to steal everything, I don't recommend trying to steal those vulneraries. Those enemies are very dangerous even to sword-users, thanks to the mages, archer, and I think on of the pirates has a Swordslayer on ENM. You're better off just killing them quickly, in my opinion.

Balcerzak: Woot, someone else who uses "floor"! /me remembers good old days of using a TI-89 in high school...

Radiant Dragon: Hmm, I'll keep that in mind when fighting them. Perhaps I can lure them away one at a time...?

Do so carefully. . .and mind that Devil Axe. It really sucks when it smacks someone over the head.

I don't think any of them have a Devil Axe.

On the other hand, I just rushed up to them, and "activated" Fargus's troops...at the same time evil paladin dude showed up. Then with two more bad decisions, I got Serra and Lowen killed. Oh well. RESTART

That might be a Hard and/or Hector mode quirk, then. Ah, well, sorry!

On the other hand, I just rushed up to them, and "activated" Fargus's troops...at the same time evil paladin dude showed up. Then with two more bad decisions, I got Serra and Lowen killed. Oh well. RESTART

I usually have Oswin stand one down and to the left with the Horseslayer. Two shots with that plus a ranged attack should put Damian down. Unfortunately, this triggers Fargus' pirates as well. Thankfully, the villages make two great chokepoints, so you can take them down relatively safely.