Hacker Records

im surprised im not on the list.

ssb_マスター

Party Name : Godlyhax 9.7

Characters Used:

Grigas - Ballestition - Thunderbolt, Pachyderm, Starsphere, Lightsphere, Vulnerary

Camus - Paladin - Levin Sword, Brave Sword, Gradivus, Master Key, Starsphere

Michalas - Dracoknight - Brave Axe, Gradivus, Iote's shield, Master Key, Lightsphere

Gharnef - Sorcerer - Starlight, Imhullu, Fortify, lightsphere, Vulnerary

Medeuth - E. Dragon - Earth Stone, Magestone, Light Sphere, Vulnerary, Master Key

Note: 90+move, 120hp, Overforged Weapons

Level: Godly

I don't mind being labeled a hacker. I don't play randoms anymore anyways.

I'm think we should keep a record of every hacker that's out there prowling the wifi.

I don't mind being labeled a hacker. I don't play randoms anymore anyways.

Thus listing you is pointless. But I will add you once someone reports you; how's that?

Edit: Added the term Thief for those who steal your weapons with MIID NULL.

Edited by Maria's bro

Update: MIID_NULL can be used to attack. I just fought a hacker that did that, even though it does nothing as a weapon. It doesn't seem like that this has anything to do with copying a weapon, though. I know MIID_NULL can copy any weapon that's viewable (not in the fog) from my experience with it, but other than that, I know nothing. Does anyone have more information?

• 2 weeks later...

an insane plan but maybe we could fight hax with hax? i have an Action Replay ONLY for playthroughs when im insanely bored HONEST and I was thinking of killing the hax noobs and help the REAL noobs :)

Err, not sure about that. To any newbies you run into you still are a hacker, which does a number on their self-esteem when they get beaten. And we're trying to keep hackers off, and potentially beat them without it so they will stop, idealistically.

Couldn't a hacker potentially rename themselves and their team? If this is true, then the only knowledge we'll be gaining is how we can get killed rather than which people would kill us.

It's more of knowledge of how to avoid getting killed by the hacking tricks. The individual hacker doesn't really matter, as they all have a set number of tricks.

And its true that most have more than one team, and they could rename themselves, but they'll only get the same results once they've spent that name.

Err, not sure about that. To any newbies you run into you still are a hacker, which does a number on their self-esteem when they get beaten. And we're trying to keep hackers off, and potentially beat them without it so they will stop, idealistically.

yeah i mean when you fight a REAL noob then i would surrender and give them a card for cookies :P

Was playing a hacker right now. Here's his "Team"

Hyllem

Party Name : Fate's Hand

Characters Used:

Lena - Lvl 20 Sage (Maxed Mag, Skl, Luk, and Res. Also has 12 mov) - Imhullu (Real), Starlight, Vulenary x3

Note: None

Level: Easy

Was playing a hacker right now. Here's his "Team"

Hyllem

Party Name : Fate's Hand

Characters Used:

Lena - Lvl 20 Sage (Maxed Mag, Skl, Luk, and Res. Also has 12 mov) - Imhullu (Real), Starlight, Vulenary x3

Note: None

Level: Easy

An Imhullu, huh? Did you bring Starlight, or what? :blink:

• 1 month later...

I came across a team with mages with maxed stats in all fields, all armed with Imhulu and one with Earth Dragonstone.

Yeah I know I'm necroposting but....

Not a necro unless its on page 2.

• 3 weeks later...

I caught another cheater! Want the details so that you know who not to battle with in case you encounter him?

Game name: yoshi

Party name: A

Characters used:

1. Sage Unil w/ real Imhullu.

2 and 3. Sage Caeda and Sorcerer Wolf w/ fake Imhullu

4 and 5. Don't know, and irrelevant, but the verdict against him is already in... The verdict of guilty enough to find his name on the list, don't you think so???

Notes: Character stacker, status screen has the E covered up by a black no., making it weird-looking, game froze mid-battle when I had one unit left to beat...

Difficulty: Easy if your team has at least one trained Starlight user, impossible if no starlight or lack of res and/or lack of knowledge of clock abuse...

Edited by shadowjam

• 2 months later...

Just now I came across a Hacker named "pyrus". I only saw his marth, which was maxed in every stat, had 2 emblems in inventory, 99 mercurius, and a 88/1 used unremovable door key. Used obliously. Anyway. I also saw another female swordmaster with 32 moves dashing through the screen. And When he moved in his bishop. (probably maxed) the screen just showed a screen where 2/5 part (the upper part) was white, and the rest black. With the Hp bars on top of it. I was frozen for the rest of the time.

Should be noted. ofc.

EDIT:

[starsign] VINCE [sTARSIGN] Iirc uses maxed out units with 99 usage and 32 move etc. Though not very bright, by attacking a sniper at range 2 and not finishing of my beserker that has a brave axe. XD

Edited by Vicious Sal

Thank you, the bestiary has been updated. I'm still working on getting a perfect time for Sage Minerva and Archer Lena for another Clock Hack run, so I haven't been on Wifi in a while.

EDIT:

[starsign] VINCE [sTARSIGN] Iirc uses maxed out units with 99 usage and 32 move etc. Though not very bright, by attacking a sniper at range 2 and not finishing of my beserker that has a brave axe. XD

Could I have some more information?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I found another hacker when I was on wifi yesterday<br><br><font color="#073702"><font size="2"><b>PureOwnage</b></font></font><div><font color="#073702"><font size="2"><u>Party Name:</u> Mages</font></font></div><div><font color="#073702"><font size="2"><u>Characters Used:</u></font></font></div><div><font color="#073702"><font size="2"><u><br></u></font></font></div><div><font color="#073702"><font size="2"><i>Boah</i>- Bishop (or Sage) MID_NULL & some starves including warp<br>Linde - Sage - Aura (I don't remember the rest but I think she had some starves)</font></font><br><font color="#073702"><font size="2">Xane Lvl 10 - 5 MID_NULLs I believe</font></font><br><font color="#073702"><font size="2">Wendell - Sage - (Don't remember about him because I killed him pretty quickly)</font></font></div><div><font color="#073702"></font><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#073702" size="2"><br></font><font color="#073702"><font size="2">All his characters had max stats</font></font></div><div><font color="#073702"><font size="2"><br><u>Note:</u> He had 99 uses of every item and he could make my units lose all their inventory. In addition he could control my units after disarming them and all his characters had 32 movement. Linde was also a SPY. He also had another team with Narbarl and Radd and Shiida but he disconnected before I could see more (They too had 99 uses of their weapons and had MID_NULL equipped, Team Name: Myrmidon)<u><br></u></font></font><br><font color="#073702"><font size="2"><br></font></font>

</div>

Edited by Luk Meng

• 2 months later...

hmm.

Let me say a few things to clarify:

1. These are cheaters, not hackers. Hackers are people like me who do things outside of the limits of an AR (99 move, 200 Weapon stats, weapons drop upon death (Green names), NPCs, ect)

2. Miid_Null isn't what you think it is. It is created when you forge a forged weapon and use it in multiplayer. Here is how it works:

Main weapon: You forged this. Forged weapon is, for this example, ID 98 or something.

Forged 1 (ID:98): You forge this again.

Forged 2 (ID:99): Here is the end creation.

Now Forged weapon 2 points to forged weapon 1 for the stats and adds on the forge boosts. Forged weapon 1 points to the original and adds on forge boosts.

You put Forged 2 into your team. Teams are seperate from wifi. Now, your Forged 2 points to a nonexistant weapon, therefore creating a nulled weapon. That is, unless one of your opponent's forged weapons fills in that ID. If that is the case, then your opponent will have your weapon, but with the forged stats he added on in addition to your forged stats, because his weapon points to an ID that your weapon has taken.

3. Stacking units isn't hacking. its caused by having over 14 move range and moving further than 14, which is all the game can handle on wifi. That means, on your screen, your opponent moved 14, on his, he moved normally, creating a desync, making it look as though he moved a unit onto yours.

hmm.

Let me say a few things to clarify:

1. These are cheaters, not hackers. Hackers are people like me who do things outside of the limits of an AR (99 move, 200 Weapon stats, weapons drop upon death (Green names), NPCs, ect)

Memory hacking is still hacking. That's what we do on the WiiRD forums. That's how Phantom Wings made the SD card file replacement code for Brawl.

The difference, mostly, comes between basic editing which anyone can do, and usually, they don't know exactly that it is they are doing--and actual editing which involves knowledge of what you are doing, and a plan of what you are doing. Anyone can set a permanent value for what the game references for HP or Strength or Gold or whatever your flavor--while it takes more effort and knowledge to actually use this data for something other than more/less modification.

Maybe it's a bit like cooking. There's a difference between following directions and not really participating, and actually knowing how to cook, and not being limited by something you depend on.