the lonely hearts gang

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

................Dont' leave me. That's all I ask.

Those words........*cries* im so sorry for all of the trouble i've caused you! *hugs princess tightly*

Why.....would he do that? Its not because hes a.........you know.......his deepest secret?

No, he despises Laguz. I was a beorc for the majority I knew him. But when I was transformed and he saw what had happened to me, he thought I had been lying to him about who I was...

Damn.......and he wouldnt believe anything we told him.......unless we found and convinced someone else he trusts to tell him so(IKE)......I smell a new story arc!

Damn.......and he wouldnt believe anything we told him.......unless we found and convinced someone else he trusts to tell him so(IKE)......I smell a new story arc!

I'm not sure that would work...but it could...

what'd it smell like? XD

IM ON IT! But can we wait till lyle patches things with bianchi? (he's my assistant at my bakery and it would make your food be done faster and have better quality!)

Get's the biggest chocolate Cheescake evur. And a box of chocolate chip cookies. And Roses.

*eats the roses and puts the cookies in a vase*

i liek cheesekace!