Fe 4?

Bowser_Guy

There is no legit way to obtain every holy weapon, you'll have to modify the game if you want to use them. I don't know if there are any nightmare modules, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were.

No legit way, but it's easily hackable in Nightmare: Using the 'player weapon editor', change some obscure/low value weapon into Falaflame, Thorhammer, Swanchika, Gungnir or Lopt and then give it to a character who is the correct class to use it. Then change their class in the 'character editor', where you can also change their growths and holy blood, and their weapons (give them the weapon to start with) and skills. Note that if you change someone class, you need to then use the 'promotion editor' to change how they promote. Unless you want Mage Aira to promote to a Swordmaster.

Basically, it has naught in it but pointers and a weapon name. Basically, it makes a certain weapon that weapon. So for example, at the start of the list there are four (?) Iron Swords. The first one is Alec's Iron Sword. If you changed that into, say, Balmung, then Alec would start with the Balmung (actually, a Balmung), but he wouldn't be able to use it. Similarly, if you go through you'll find various other weapons. Normally they're listed in the order they're obtained, so the second Iron Sword is Ardans, the third is... Dew's? Etc. Now, if you change any of these references, it'll change the weapon it's pointing at. So if you wanted to hack Falaflame, you might, say change the Volcanon into Falaflame, then make Azel start with that tome (also, make sure to change his Holy Blood so he can use it).

I hope this makes a little more sense. If not, a little experimentation is key (make sure if you haven't already that you back your copy of FE4 up)

Celice and Leaf inherit their growths from mummy and daddy. Changing their growths will change their kids growths (remember, Leaf's growths are Cuans + Ethlins/2 even though their inheritance is reversed). As for holy weapons, there probably should be... unfortunately the nightmare module pack I downloaded doesn't have the weapon editor in it so I can't give you any information about it.