Today is the last day of Summer

Nightmare

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightmare, man, you fucking suck.

I used to worry about what people thought about me, now I couldn't care less as you can plainly see. They said I was stupid! They said I was strange! Well maybe I am but I'll never change. You talk about me with a bunch of dirty lies, but they could laugh at me 'till they make me cry. But now they can all just kiss my ass, 'cause I found myself in such a gas. I took the side man route, Lord knows how I tried. I kicked a lot of ass, lost a lot of pride. No matter how much you give 'em, they're never satisfied; the only way to please them is to commit suicide!

They shouted my name, said I was a fool, but they're just jealous, 'cause I'm so cool. I'm ahead of my time, I'm a renaissance man. If I make you look bad, I don't give a damn! The world may not like me, but that's ok. There's only one thing I have to say:

Fuck everybody!

Just because summer ends and Autumn begins doesn't mean my home, Arizona, will fully cool off on-the-snap. Until mid-October, it will stay above 100 degrees Fahrenheit(or above 37.77... degrees Celsius) and humid, which is summer-like conditions elsewhere in the United States, and we don't even get snow during the daytime hours, and even if we do, it would come early-morning and melt by sunrise, so I think in some places(like my hometown), Summer isn't officially over just yet. To prove my point, I will tell you this: Most of Arizona has a different season structure than most of you guys here that don't necessarily live in Glendale, Arizona, or anywhere else in the Valley of the Sun(aka, Maricopa County): Spring, First Dry Summer, Wet Summer, Last Dry Summer, Autumn, and Wenter(or winter without snow, but rather, rain), and right now, we're getting to the Last Dry Summer stage in which the weather is hot but progressing out of triple-digit average high temps and into high-double-digit average high temps. By the time mid-October comes, Autumn will finally arrive here in Maricopa County, AZ, but in this case, it won't involve leaf droppings, but rather, mid-to-high 90-degree high temps, and it will last until the holiday season, when we will see high-80s in terms of average high temps. And I'm not complaining about that when I don't want to show my displeasure in bad circumstances. If I did that, I'll most likely get in trouble, and you know I don't want that! Just posting that to tell you that the Autumn equinox date means nothing to the weather in most of Arizona, as the weather won't change drastically, unlike the rest of the US, until October at the least...

Edited by shadowjam

Nightmare may have deleted all my other posts, but this one can survive until 10 to right?

kim_jong_il_team_america_2.jpg

(Artist's impression of Nightmare.) :P

EDIT C'mon maybe it will last til 11

Edited by mikethfc

Guys. It was 80 degrees out. :|

stop your winging, it's regularly over 40 here. (104 for you stupid people using Fahrenheit)

Edited by Iced