Lord of the Rings

FragMaster

What was that elf dude's name? *forgets* Oh well guess Orlando Bloom is pretty with the long hair, but I don't really crush on him as much... I used to have a huuuuuuuuge crush on him (the character not really orlando) but not so much anymore.

I love Gimli he's so funny. =D Gotta love dwarves!

Gandalf... eh... Too many people with long white hair and beards now I'm sure it represents wisdom though.

OMG Pippin is my favorite hobbit!!!!

I believe I remember Boromir was a huge favorite of mine.

For some reason I never seem to like the very lead character(s) as much as the rest but I can see why Frodo never made a very good impression on me, but I did like Aragorn. Still not as much as the others.

Female characters... well they almost never make much of an impression on me. That's also I usually prefer to watch movies or read books (mostly read) with male lead characters because when I read from a female's viewpoint they're always soooooooo whiny and it's annoying. Females think nothing but love or an easy life or family or why their friends are insulting them/hiding something from them... Guys kinda do too but they don't always complain so much about it and also consider the other important stuff.

SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Isn't he the cutest-voiced little monster? Love his voice.

(very 1stest) Oh he's the Lego dude. =D (Yes I looked it up on the internet and I know it's Legolas but it reminds me of legos =3)

Well other than individual characters I guess idk what else to discuss. Well others will come up with something.

Plot: Nice touch to include all those mythical creatures and monsters, the location really helps the story and makes it worth for watching for a good amount of time. Kind of makes a connection between Acneint Story and the Middle Age in a phantasy-kind-of-realistic way.

Characters and Cast: Imo, it couldn't have been better. Each actor makes the character and gives them a personality to them that fits correctly into the story. Aragorn and Legolas are my favorites way far than anyother character. The ones that could have needed a touch or two were the hobbits Merry and Pippin, yet they seem to make worthy the story. The villains are also quite interesting and manage to oppose their hero counterparts.

I liked quite a lot the trilogy, specially everyone's favorite phrase: "My precious!". If the movies would be filmed again, nothing they could add or edit would make them better than the originals.

Plot: Nice touch to include all those mythical creatures and monsters, the location really helps the story and makes it worth for watching for a good amount of time. Kind of makes a connection between Acneint Story and the Middle Age in a phantasy-kind-of-realistic way.

Characters and Cast: Imo, it couldn't have been better. Each actor makes the character and gives them a personality to them that fits correctly into the story. Aragorn and Legolas are my favorites way far than anyother character. The ones that could have needed a touch or two were the hobbits Merry and Pippin, yet they seem to make worthy the story. The villains are also quite interesting and manage to oppose their hero counterparts.

I liked quite a lot the trilogy, specially everyone's favorite phrase: "My precious!". If the movies would be filmed again, nothing they could add or edit would make them better than the originals.

the best movie of all time. for me