Your best Unit

That better not be a Hero!Sedgar I see there.

Also *Points to Maria's Bro's siggy*

this guy is on my casual Wifi Team btw not my clocked abused one i havent finished my clocked abused team BUT my clocked abused is Merric lvl 13 maxed everything but Str but i have to max his lvl to avoid me being thought of a haxer :D

this guy is on my casual Wifi Team btw not my clocked abused one i havent finished my clocked abused team BUT my clocked abused is Merric lvl 13 maxed everything but Str but i have to max his lvl to avoid me being thought of a haxer :D

Marias Bro Alt banbanban

Should this be moved to Shadow Dragon? It doesnt have to be wifi does it?

I love how you gave Maria the Boots too.

Of course. :awesome:

Before things get to crazy, let me explain myself.

-I found a perfect Maria clock-hack time in several classes and went to work. Not hacked, clock-hacked. ;)

-Mega Maria is from my ACTUAL save file in the Epilogue, I did not just make a copy and give her all the steriods; this is in my actual campaign.

-No other members of my wifi squad are shunned because of Maria, so I did not focus all of my energy into her. They simply aren't capped in all classes.

-Maria actually has few steriods. Only a few DSs and EDs because she had no growth in those areas for so long. Mag, Skill, Spd, Luck, and Res are natural in all classes (HP required 1 SR, as she had 58 HP, and Bishop Res required 1 T). The only weapon rank I cheated on was Axes as a Dracoknight, in which I gave Maria 2 AS. All the rest of the ranks were achieved in arenas. Most of my steriods went to Minerva, the only prepromote I use.

-If you'd like to download Mega Maria, just add me and tell me. (Spot the subtle advertissment.)

Why did I do this? Because I was bored, and in my last playthrough I decided to celebrate the awesomeness of Maria. :awesome:

Marias Bro Alt banbanban

...What?

CLOCK ABUSE-ING DONE!!! :D

everything but Skill and Magic on some units were maxed since i wanted to max Srt/Spd/Def/Res 1st so my main team is

"ARGH!!!!!":

Judgement

Merric-Sage

All but Skill and Str maxed

Sith~Powers(Thoron)

Physic

Warp

Lena-Sage-might change later

Like Merric

FIRE(Bolganone)

Warp

Physic

Recover

Gordin-Sniper

All but Mag and Skill maxed

STOLEN(Brave Bow)

Vulnerary(yes thats ALL he needs IMO)

Navarre-Swordmaster

Like Gordin

CritOWNED(Killing Edge)

Pure Water(like Gordin)

Wolf-Horseman

<<Snipe>>(Brave Bow)

Silv. Sword

Vulnerary

not complete since i dont have Brave Swords for Wolf and Navarre and yes i arena abused my butt off :)

P.S. im gonna change to best team :)

You should get Fortify staves for your Sages and drop the Physics. Also Gordin needs a Longbow.

I have a ton of maxed units, so it's hard to say which is best. Caeda I guess, since she has -1 Mag, but everything else maxed in both the Dracoknight and Sniper classes.

My best team is Ogma/Barst/Bord/Cord/Caesar with maxed stats and triple forged weapons. But I prefer not to use that team.

You should get Fortify staves for your Sages and drop the Physics. Also Gordin needs a Longbow.

I have a ton of maxed units, so it's hard to say which is best. Caeda I guess, since she has -1 Mag, but everything else maxed in both the Dracoknight and Sniper classes.

My best team is Ogma/Barst/Bord/Cord/Caesar with maxed stats and triple forged weapons. But I prefer not to use that team.

i dont have Fortify Staves right now :(

Edit: nvm i only need 2 braves of each apparently so no i can snipe with Longbows :D

Edited by Wifi-Noob

CLOCK ABUSE-ING DONE!!! :D

everything but Skill and Magic on some units were maxed since i wanted to max Srt/Spd/Def/Res 1st so my main team is

"ARGH!!!!!":

Judgement

Merric-Sage

All but Skill and Str maxed

Sith~Powers(Thoron)

Physic

Warp

Lena-Sage-might change later

Like Merric

FIRE(Bolganone)

Warp

Physic

Recover

Gordin-Sniper

All but Mag and Skill maxed

STOLEN(Brave Bow)

Vulnerary(yes thats ALL he needs IMO)

Navarre-Swordmaster

Like Gordin

CritOWNED(Killing Edge)

Pure Water(like Gordin)

Wolf-Horseman

<<Snipe>>(Brave Bow)

Silv. Sword

Vulnerary

not complete since i dont have Brave Swords for Wolf and Navarre and yes i arena abused my butt off :)

P.S. im gonna change to best team :)

Yikes, two sages! I've always wanted to try that but I never have enough effort to train the other as well as Maria. Two warps can highly change the game, though.

Horsemen, Berserkers, Apotrope?

Yikes, two sages! I've always wanted to try that but I never have enough effort to train the other as well as Maria. Two warps can highly change the game, though.

Horsemen, Berserkers, Apotrope?

well i only maxed the stats they needed really Def and they can max the others easy with clock-abuse and i dont have all the braves to abuse the warps very well but with my Wolf scouting i can abuse them fast. though i never see anyone else use them, prolly used them all to get through the chapters in 1 turn XD

well my best character would either be my clocked Maria or clocked Catria. I know my Maria was fully maxed as a SM. but my Catria was maxed as everything except in mag and hp for certain classes.

as for a non-clocked. i have a pretty good Warrior!Sedgar that i'm proud of. He didn't max out any stats. but the way i spread my boosters and still be able to max hp, str, spd, and def plus 10 res in the end was great. and then having to spread it with the other characters is nice. reaching them magical numbers is great.