How hard is Lunatic Mode compared to Shadow Dragon's H5 mode? Could a 0% growths run be possible?

Well, if Dondon isn't done with his 0% growths playthrough for Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn yet, I believe I might just have to give this a shot. If I can do a speed run of Dragon Warrior II in which I can get to Rhone in only two and a half hours, I think I at the very least have a fighting chance at this.

Maybe me and Dondon can try it together when this comes into the states. However, I don't think I'll be aiming for low turncounts like Dondon.

I think dondon is busy. Even if he wasn't, he's not Vykan. He lacks the patience for heavy RNG manipulation on the scale that would be necessary.

I also wouldn't assert that a speedrun of an entirely different game makes you qualified for a base stats run of a game you've never played.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am. I mean, I know they're completely different games, but the point is, if I had the patience for that game, then I think I have the patience needed for this one. That's what I meant.

Edited by FionordeQuester