Epic Wins, Epic Fails

Are you sure about that second one? I'm not entirely sure that it's possible at all, since the triangle is supposed to be a guaranteed hit/crit. Unless I'm missing something here and it doesn't work that way.

Eh.

Anyway, just to make this post on-topic, I duo'd the Zephiel chapter with Roy and Lilina recently. Without breaking the Sealed Sword. It was pretty lol-tastic.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully this isn't a necro since it's still on the first page...

Playing through on an actual cartridge, even at 8x there's some epic wins and a strategy fail happening.

Wins:

Sue has decided to gain every stat except Luck over her average, Strength notably being 8 at level 6.

Alan and Lance have both became speed demons, the former having 13 Speed and the latter having 12. (Both are level 11.) Lance has 1 Strength over Alan...

Lot decided to become a speed tank, with 14 Speed and 10 Defense at level 13. (HP is perfectly average)

Fail

Forming a formation on Ch. 4 I thought would leave Rutger 1 space away from the front line. He spawned one space ahead of where I predicted and killed Wolt. Nothing of value was lost!

• 1 month later...

Knight Triangle Attack misses a mamakute WITH 99% HIT CHANCE, while Wendy is using a freaking Silver Lance. Her SKL was through the roof, too.

I have a feeling I might know what happened here. In FE6 only, there's a slight rounding error with the accuracy, so it is possible to miss with 100 hit. This could very well also apply to a Triangle Attack, but without checking the internals of the game I'm not sure if it is that straightforward.

• 4 months later...

Technically this isn't a warnable necro, it's still on the first page.

Dorothy.png

No statboosters.

Average/Mine

HP 51/53 (+2)

STR 23/23 (tied at cap)

SKILL 25/28 (+3)

SPEED 25/29 (+4)

LUCK 15/17 (+2)

DEF 11/17 (+6)

RES 10/11 (+1)

Epic Win: Noah getting speed from 3 of his first 4 level ups (with a 30% growth).

Epic Fail: Noah not gaining another point of speed until Level 19 (I had to give him Speedwings at level 18 because 10 speed just isn't gonna cut it).

Epic Win (sorta): At least that Noah had 15 Skill at Level 18.

Epic Fail (again): Lugh having 26 HP at 18/1 (he should've had 28.5 on average, but Lugh's HP is bad enough, so him getting screwed made me regret not using Lilina).

Technically this isn't a warnable necro, it's still on the first page.

Dorothy.png

No statboosters.

Average/Mine

HP 51/53 (+2)

STR 23/23 (tied at cap)

SKILL 25/28 (+3)

SPEED 25/29 (+4)

LUCK 15/17 (+2)

DEF 11/17 (+6)

RES 10/11 (+1)

I love it

Epic wins:

royy.png

zealot.png

bors.png

Hack????

4 stat capped by bors @)@

Epic win: max magic, speed and skill hugh (oh my, just one energy ring)

Epic fails: Fucking barth, 10 speed and 25 def for barth @_@

That's just FE 6, my Fe 7 has many epic fails

No, Bors capped five stats. How do you mistake five for four?

Litlle confusion with my eyes ;))

post-4099-056777900 1322733593_thumb.png

20 str rutger in normal mode and 29 spd

post-4099-053483500 1322733824_thumb.png

damn oujay

-1 str, -1 skl, -5 luck @_@

• 1 month later...

Current NM playthrough has some Epic Wins/Fails:

-Roy at 17 Str at Level 19 unpromoted but with 11 Skl and formerly 14 Spd after a Speedwing. For awhile, he was sitting at 10.

-Lilina with unsurprisingly low Skl and 8 Spd around the high teens (unpromoted)... but then after giving her a Speedwing and promoting her she became a speed demon! 28 Mag and 20 Spd at 20/6 is still well above.

-Lance is above or on par with his averages, including +2 Str and Spd... except 12 Skl. At 20/2. That's on par with Lilina.