this is...

Fenrir

The greatest band in the world. Mumford and sons, everyone has to go listen to them, i been listening to them for awhile but omg this song is the fucking shit!! no im no ttelling you what it is, you have to guess :awesome:

If it was made this century, likely so.

There's a little thing in music that I call 'the edge'. You can have two electric guitars, full drumkit, bass and a dude who looks like Balcerzak's retarded cousin singing "I was boooooorn a freak" and it won't hit the edge. Levi Stubbs' Tears, somehow, does. Probably because Billy Bragg's singin' it and anything he sings instantly makes you think of working-class London in the Thatcher years.

If it was made this century, likely so.

There's a little thing in music that I call 'the edge'. You can have two electric guitars, full drumkit, bass and a dude who looks like Balcerzak's retarded cousin singing "I was boooooorn a freak" and it won't hit the edge. Levi Stubbs' Tears, somehow, does. Probably because Billy Bragg's singin' it and anything he sings instantly makes you think of working-class London in the Thatcher years.

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, DOESN'T MEAN I'M LAZY!

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING FORWARD DOESN'T MEAN I'M GOING BACKWARDS!

But yeah, I actually like Mumford and Sons. In fact, there are plenty of good recent bands, it's just nobody has heard of them, or people instantly discount them.