Double Ladder Tournament

Raven

i PMed you once as well when I was ready, but I guess you weren't. Well, Fox is sleeping and hopefully she'll get up before i have to go work

Does she need to be awake for you to play?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does she need to be awake for you to play?

yes, and unfortunately she's still asleep and I gotta go to work. I'll be back in about 5 hours

Well, he probably doesn't want to wake her up with screaming and yelling at the tv.

exactly

Oh snap, two at once. Lyle, you mind if I play CGV first? He's not on as often, so this could be my once in a lifetime chance.

Also, we're doing 2 out of 3, CGV.

Edited by Knife

Oh snap, two at once. Lyle, you mind if I play CGV first? He's not on as often, so this could be my once in a lifetime chance.

Np. I'll practice up while your playing. *Knows it's futile*

ok, i'll see you on

I won, CGV was a good opponent. I'm not as good with Bowser as I thought.

Lyle, now it's our turn.

dammit... I bet if I chose a different characgter besides Ike, I may have won that. My problem was that you kept air dodging my attacks and I couldn't recover fast enough to avoid or block your attacks... grrrr...

that Marth vs. Luigi was soooooo pathetic for me...

Good matches Lyle, I won. You seem to be really good with Kirby. I'm in the semi-finals twice. wOOt. Those were some damn good matches, the only character I'm truly good with is Luigi.

the only character I'm truly good with is Luigi

maybe I should focus on just one charater instead of 7 and 3 backups :/

Good matches Lyle, I won. You seem to be really good with Kirby. I'm in the semi-finals twice. wOOt. Those were some damn good matches, the only character I'm truly good with is Luigi.

I started out pretty good that last match. And yeah, lately I've been really good with Kirby, but sucky with Ike and Marth.

Well good games. It's nice to see that I can still put up a fight for the voted best brawler on the website.

maybe I should focus on just one charater instead of 7 and 3 backups :/

Finding a main is important. Still, I always use random in casual matches.

I started out pretty good that last match. And yeah, lately I've been really good with Kirby, but sucky with Ike and Marth.

Well good games. It's nice to see that I can still put up a fight for the voted best brawler on the website.

You sure did suprise me for someone so underconfident. You could still probably beat a lot of brawlers on this site.

Also, I guess we'll have to wait till Dr. Dorian gets back. MaSu should be ready.

Finding a main is important. Still, I always use random in casual matches.

You sure did suprise me for someone so underconfident. You could still probably beat a lot of brawlers on this site.

Also, I guess we'll have to wait till Dr. Dorian gets back. MaSu should be ready.

Thanks. But I think I got lucky to. (Or less unlucky depending on how you view things.)

But anyways, it was fun to fight you, though the most fun I ever have brawling is when I'm brawling with Fox. It's like an epic dance of bashing eachothers head in.

Edit:

Yeah that last round 1 match needs to get kicked in the balls fairly quickly or it's gonna hold things up.

Edited by Raven