Double Ladder Tournament

Raven

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like either of you would've played better. awesomecx0.gif

That's not the point. Let me quote a post I made directed to you earlier in this thread:

This is you?

Even if that was you, I never said to you that I wanted my tournament battle yet. Even if I had won most the matches, I would say exactly the same thing here.

Do it properly:

Post here [in this topic] when you're ready, wait for your opponent to post here and say he/she is also ready, then agree to a stage, then brawl on that stage. The winner of that battle will go through to round 2.

Notice I never posted here asking for my battle to take place, but I did post in the "Anyone up for a match?" topic. There's a difference.

Edit: Looking at the times of posts and battles, I'd say it wasnt you I was getting filled in by the last hour. But regardless, what I said here holds true. Don't go running into a battle with someone who is your opponent in this tournament, then expect the result of that fight to affect anything here without proper notification.

Do it properly. The least you can do is inform people beforehand.

Hmm... I'm going to have to disqualify either CGV or Dr. Dorian for not playing the match in over a week. Sorry, but you're holding this tournament down and some people want to start another team tournament.

I'll give it till Wednesday.

Hmm... I'm going to have to disqualify either CGV or Dr. Dorian for not playing the match in over a week. Sorry, but you're holding this tournament down and some people want to start another team tournament.

I'll give it till Wednesday.

Tomorrow after 4:30 and mon-wed of next week I'm free, Doc

Dorians in New Mexico for some time, he didn't say when he'd return

Oh yeah. Damn, well if he can't make it, I guess he should be disqualified because I'm ready when he is. I would like to Brawl him, though, even though I'd probably get my ass kicked

Is Dorian able to have his match with CGV and his other brawl with Knife soon?

If Dorian beats CGV, then Knife and Dorian can skip right to the Finals.

I'll be back Wednesday. Is that alright?

What Knife said.

If you do beat CGV Dorian, you and Knife can have the two semi-finals and make it the Final round, if you wish. It would save alot of time, I think.

Edited by Raymond

It'll be a fair while. Several hours. If that's not alright, I can drop out.

I might be able to in a few hours

Ok, I think I'll drop out.

This means that the Doc has two chances to win, while CGV has one chance. If both want, we could simply make the next match between them a finals match with 3/5 wins instead of 2/3. It would make the match much easier.

Also, don't worry about Raven spectating, it is hard enough for you two to meet up for a match, adding Raven in may stall the match even more. I trust you two will be completely honest with the results. Also: No blaming the stage for a win/loss, any stage goes.

Let's get this wrapped up people.