Question conserning Wi-fi

the bases arena costs money, but doesn't give prize money so....ya it has a downside.

you'll still have to arena abuse.

Yet in order to Arena Abuse to get gold in this game, you need to go to Ch.21, which contains the only arena in this game that gives you gold for every win(but it would've been the second arena that gives you gold for every win in this game, as well as being not as much of an issue, had the arena in the original not been taken out and replaced by a secret shop in its remake(which is this game)by Nintendo) outside of the battle prep arena that doesn't give you gold for every win, and sadly, that means you can't have the Lightsphere and hope to get gold in up-to-999,999G quantities, as in order to reach that chapter, you'll need all 5 orbs, even if that means completing the Shield of Seals, because if you don't have all the orbs before ch. 20, you won't be able to reach ch.21 due to the bad ending abruptly getting in the way, and the fact that you have to wait until near the end of the game before a first-and-only chance to arena abuse for gold surely not only disappoints, but makes the game more difficult, with fixed and low quantities of gold to play with for almost the entirety of this game, as well as letting cheaters know that you can't beat their darksphere hax should you have the gold to forge weapons, should the game not freeze on cheaters...

And the online shop? Well, I saw that the items-for-sale list is updated every sunday. If true, then I don't know if it's randomly drawn up, or if time of year the sunday falls on determines the item selection, but when and if it comes here, I'll make sure to research to learn exactly what items are on sale at the online shop and when they are on sale...

Edited by shadowjam

There's normal arenas in Chapters 9, 15 and 19 as well (and maybe another that I forgot). I don't see how they're different to the one in Chapter 21.

AFAIK, the online shop updates every day, but it contains a completely random selection of 8 items (don't know if some items appear more often than others though) and isn't the same for everybody who's playing.

Edited by VincentASM

There's normal arenas in Chapters 9, 15 and 19 as well (and maybe another that I forgot). I don't see how they're different to the one in Chapter 21.

AFAIK, the online shop updates every day, but it contains a completely random selection of 8 items (don't know if some items appear more often than others though) and isn't the same for everybody who's playing.

Oh?

I went to youtube to check that fact out, found out that you're right...

Guess the hidden nature of the internet now got the better of me: Not disclosing where the arenas are in this game misled me in a way that makes me want to download the ROM, but since I know that's against the laws in my country, as well as against the game publisher's regulations, I won't do that for fear of getting caught by Ninty and thrown in jail should I do so. And with the ROM download out of the question, the only other way to find out the answer to the issue of "Is chapter 21 the only arena or is there other arenas?", among other possible game questions, is from other people, so I wish someone would disclose key details regarding the arenas' locations, the online shop's selection, among other stuff, but there's a catch to that: From what I saw on the internet now, no one has disclosed the true answer to that question, as well as other vital facts so that others don't have to go to youtube to look at others' playthrough videos, rather than searching the internet for text that's not existent at this time due to the players keeping the facts to themselves, just to find out. So will someone please step up so that they don't need a video card just to answer such questions? :(

Edited by shadowjam

isn't it just comman science that each FE game will have more then one Arena? heck even FE8 had a few and in that game they were hardly neccecary.

I think He was asking about the arena because He needed to know how much money will be necesary to win in each arena in-game.

Also Snipers are now the class with the highest crit rate (before was 20 and now is 25). Marth can be now a threat if he has a forged S.Slayer he will OHKO SM (assuming he has max str at least), however if you are with apotrope Marth only has B.Sword. If I overlooked something please post.

Note: I have an strange feeling, about everyone using at least one levinsword user.

• 2 months later...

Hmmm...ya know what?

Since I'm the only one hacking fire emblem games over at the gbatemp cheat forum (The only reliable place to get codes other than codejunkies)

I'll just make sure never to release the wifi-breaking codes or anything that can lead to it.

Though the all items code will be a bitch. I'll have to make it 2 lines longer than the amount of items excluding the unobtainables, the dark orb, star shards...Thats a good 160 lines. Max money shouldn't cause any problems, and refill HP is player sided so it won't work for wifi cheaters. Boots can only be used once per character as stated above, Meteor/Swarm become game-freezers when forged now, The Selected animations for Barbarian/Shadow Dragon/Emperor don't exist so a class hack isn't a problem. Dulam counters max res so a legit Sage/Sorcerer with high Speed+Magic can 1RKO anything, including max-stat haxed characters.

I think this game will be pretty balanced, even with hackers.