I need to make more topics.

Integrity

So I'll ask a question to you, sf blog, that's been burning in my mind for entire seconds now:

Am I a pigheaded chauvinist/bigot racist bastard for not thinking there's any problem with the portrayal of any particular group in video games?

Discuss.

Yes. You are a sexist chauvinist pig. But I know the cure for you!

How To feel great and satisfied And start turning into a flying Oil Tycoon:

They Laughed When I Said I'd feel great and satisfied-- But When I became a flying Oil Tycoon They Begged Me For My Secret! Want To start turning into a flying Oil Tycoon? Here's How To feel great and satisfied Now! It's True: You Really Can feel great and satisfied...

NEW Nightgrity-Os Helps You start turning into a flying Oil Tycoon... Guaranteed! Tests Now Confirm Our Nightgrity-Os Can Help You start turning into a flying Oil Tycoon!

"I Never Thought I Could feel great and satisfied - But I Finally Discovered The Secret! ^^" -- VincentASM

"Nightgrity-Os is the Only Way Left For Regular Guys Like You And Me To feel great and satisfied." -- Musashi

"The Quickest Way I Know To feel great and satisfied is to start turning into a flying Oil Tycoon." -- Sirius

Buy Nightgrity-Os now! Double Your Money Back If You Don't feel great and satisfied With Our Amazing System!!

Edited by Nightmare

You're cool. Very cool.

If you want to overanalyze something, go find stuff by some dude named George Orwell, not some random video game.

OKAY.

I RECENTLY READ "POLITICS AND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE", WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS ESSAY?

OKAY.

I RECENTLY READ "POLITICS AND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE", WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS ESSAY?

It put me to sleep, and I drooled all over it, so it looks like it was written in the Old Language. Therefore, it was written by the herons, and we all know that herons are vicious politicians behind white wings. Thus, herons are set to take over the world.