So just how many of us are psychic?

Seriously, I would like to know just how much of a psychic community we have goin' on here. I do realize that some people don't believe in psy, but for those who do, please respond.

I myself can dream the future, dowse, and have clairsentience.

Who else here can do stuff similar to that???

*I wish to reference the "No matter how spammy" part in this one*

I sometimes have weird visions of the future in my dreams. They're blurry and only for a second, but it's weird. Sometime later, something happens and I feel like I saw it coming in my dream....

Also, I tend to have a lot of "Providence" moments now for some reason....

I sometimes have weird visions of the future in my dreams. They're blurry and only for a second, but it's weird. Sometime later, something happens and I feel like I saw it coming in my dream....

Also, I tend to have a lot of "Providence" moments now for some reason....

Minus that Providence crap. Thats me as well

Well, I have a problem with usually not remembering my dreams, but I think I might have dreamed the future once or twice because I often find myself having cases of Déjà vu for no reason at all. XD

I don't put stock in 'psychic abilities'. People who claim to be able to speak with the dead make me sick, as they're just taking advantage of people who have suffered a loss. I believe that dreams usually tell us more about ourselves and our current state of mind (worries, concerns, hopes, feelings, fears), than they do about the future. And I believe that people who advertise their 'psychic powers' like telepathy or levitation are nothing more than illusionists who are trying to garner more attention.

I've seen the future a lot in my dreams. I used to not remember I dreamt it until after it happened but I'm starting to get a bit better at it... it's still kinda rare though.