New weapons?

Bowser_Guy

Nightmare modules.

But seriously, search google for Nightmare and it's modules for the relevant game. Then mess with stuff and slowly work out how it works (back your game up first).

Of course, if you're talking about cartridges it's a different matter, and probably out of most people's league to do.

If you look on youtube, you'll see that someone created a patch to allow for more legendary (IE flash before attack) weapons.

Otherwise, the Weapon Editor can change a weapon's rank.

That's what Camtech was talking about. If you just mean S ranked weapons and don't care about the flash effect, then just use the item editor. If you want to ADD items, that will take some work. Just edit items first.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I've created a new weapon in sacred stones in the item editor(0xBB), but I need to name it. I know how to rename by searching a name in FEditor, but what if there's no name at all to search?

Plus, I want to make some weapons with a 1-2 range with the spell association editor(javelin animation) and it doesn't work, even with blazer's tutorial. What have I to do for it to work?

Also, I have to know how I can have more than 60 hp max, I want 80, is it normal that when I put more than 60 hp base, it shows 60?

Edited by Bowser_Guy

I've created a new weapon in sacred stones in the item editor(0xBB), but I need to name it. I know how to rename by searching a name in FEditor, but what if there's no name at all to search?

Plus, I want to make some weapons with a 1-2 range with the spell association editor(javelin animation) and it doesn't work, even with blazer's tutorial. What have I to do for it to work?

Also, I have to know how I can have more than 60 hp max, I want 80, is it normal that when I put more than 60 hp base, it shows 60?

1. Double posting WON'T get us to answer you faster

2. On the item editor, see that number for the item name? Put that on the input index box of the Text Editor in FEditor Advance. Enjoy.

3. The item number must match the item you want to associate a spell with, as well as changing the range of the item in the item editor.

4. ASM, only way. That... is not pretty, and not many people are able to do that.

I changed Alacalibur for Rex Hasta(stats and texts) and the game froze, what did I do wrong?

If I keep the name alacalibur it works, but when I change the text, does not compute. The problem must be in a FEditor manipulation.

Why when the lance level goes from A to S it does Rex Hasta... I need these hints.

Edited by Bowser_Guy