This is the map that we are using. The 7 players are:

1. I Eat Tables - Russia

2. Iced - England

3. WoMC - Turkey

4. Life Admiral - Italy

5. Anouleth - France

6. Lightning - Germany

7. Ninji - Austria

I suggest you go here for strategies on how to play properly. Also, if you look closely at the map, an "army" will have a person on the side of the block while a "fleet" will have a ship at the bottom.

It is now Spring 1901. All orders must be into Psych by 7:00 EST on Saturday.

Edited by Cthulhu

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck guys and Austria, attack me and I die.

I fix'd it for you. But in all seriousness, by the end of 1901 if you don't have a PM open with every other player you're probably doing something wrong.

Why would you need to invite Psych? This isn't Mafia where most of your moves remain secret. If you get attacked by someone, you will KNOW that you got attacked since you'll see it. And you'll see who you should ally with.

Also, I'm just going to list the free centers. These should probably be targeted first.

Scandinavia:

Denmark

Norway

Sweden

Northwestern Europe:

Belgium

Holland

Western Europe:

Spain

Portugal

Africa:

Tunis (guaranteed mine from the start)

Balkans:

Bulgaria

Serbia

Rumania

Greece

Get cracking.

But in all seriousness, by the end of 1901 if you don't have a PM open with every other player you're probably doing something wrong.

This man speaks the truth. This isn't mafia and not using PMs will only hurt you when others can.

Edited by Sue Sylvester

Is it acceptable if I post commentary, or do you not want me to potentially spoil a surprise attack?

I was just asking, since some of the players are totally new, and while the more experienced players CAN help out, I know myself that the line between "helping out" and "using" is so ridiculously thin it may as well not exist.

Is it acceptable if I post commentary, or do you not want me to potentially spoil a surprise attack?

Yeah. Sorry about that.

If you can get a bunch more people, I can create a second game for you, though.

Yeah. Sorry about that.

If you can get a bunch more people, I can create a second game for you, though.

No big deal really, I can always play PhP Diplomacy. 8]

But I will be watching, even if I can't comment. :P

You don't post them, Lightning. Psych is supposed to. >_>

Psych should send them all to me after I've sent mine.

Oh and orders are due to Psych in 20 minutes. Sending mine in now. Also, I'd like to speak to Austria and Turkey at some point this evening.

EDIT: I'll let it slip for today since this is the first stage but if someone doesn't send in orders between the posting of the update and the end of the 48 hours, it counts as them idling and not moving at all. Simple.

It's going to hit me hardest since I'm leaving for London, England tomorrow and then Tel Aviv, Israel on the 27th.

Edited by Sue Sylvester

By the way! I claim Switzerland! Fear my knives and banks!

Lemme guess, we fight and you hold our wallets?

Iced, you're the only person left who needs to give in an order. I'll give you 3 hours but if they're not in by 12 AM EST, consider this turn forfeited.

Send them to Psych and he'll send them to me. It's roundabout but it proves that I'm not cheating.

Edited by Sue Sylvester

Well, here are the moves in the Spring.

Diplomacy-Spring1901Moves.png

I'll post the status of where the armies currently are on the first page but yeah. Quite a bit to talk about, based on these moves.

It is now Fall 1901. Orders are due in 48 hours (9 PM EST) to Psych. If your orders are not in, consider your turn forfeited.

EDIT: Never mind, forgot that Liverpool and London aren't connected.

Edited by Sue Sylvester

Oh, hey, if anyone wants to chat to me live, I'm on MSN, it's my username here minus capitals and spaces @hotmail.co.uk. Put your user and country in the personal message so I know who it is, thanks.

Orders are due later tonight. Mine are getting sent in now. Map won't get updated for a while, sorry. My computer is packed away in my luggage and that's at Heathrow.

Also, just a side note. Tables, how the fuck do you live in England? This place is stupidly expensive. It's 60p for a phone call and the stupid thing drops after 30 seconds. Back home, it's 50 cents (like 35p or so) and the quality is amazing.

Edited by Sue Sylvester