Your worst stage type

Serene

Worst stage type to you  

14 members have voted

1. 1. *generic title is not here* (multiple choice)

• Lava/fire/magma
    • Water
    • Desert
    • Ice
    • Sky (Places with very little platforms and you have to jump a ton)
    • The generic stage
    • Underground
    • Too dark to see more than 10 feet infront of you

Pretty much what stage types listed above are consider a hassle and a pain for you. It's Multiple choice.

My least favorite would have to be any sort of Desert stage like Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy. You touch the sand, you are dead, very little space for error and if you get high up in the air, you need to watch were you are going.

My second least favorite is water stages because they seem to kill me a lot.

Yeah Sky stages are an entertaining twist on the norm of stages. And Darkness, unless theres some uber "I'm going to kick you ass and you can't kill me" type of person there, it's cake.

The one combo of these that I can't take is Water and Darkness. Becuase it's a pain to look around for any oxygen gain, and you might die looking for it.

Oh to comment on desert stages. Both desert stages in Super Mario 64 and Super Mario galaxy I have never touched.

Lava and water.

Lava because I can imagine the character burning if they fall in (not a nice mental image), and water because you can only stay underwater for a small amount of time and then you drown.

fire. When I was 11, I was playing wind waker and died in the first stage from the lava :( it's really easy now but I'll never forget that day, having to sneak through forsaken fortress like four

fucking

times because my eleven year-old mind couldn't comprehend the thought to SAVE!!!

fire. When I was 11, I was playing wind waker and died in the first stage from the lava :( it's really easy now but I'll never forget that day, having to sneak through forsaken fortress like four fucking times because my eleven year-old mind couldn't comprehend the thought to SAVE!!!

You know we can swear here right.

But yes I agree that would scare the shit out of me

desert stages it's too much sand and sun i get thirsty just by looking at it.

second is water they sometimes seem endlesly and i super mario world there are too many fishes

DUDE MY Brother swears more than I do, and I'm older

It's a known rule that the younger you are, the more you tend to swear.

Also, Water Temple.

'Nuff Said.