FE6 Support Library (videos)

Thanks to the mainsite, I didn't have to translate "borked" support conversations in-game due to slight (I seriously mean SLIGHT... whoever the translation team was made up of, they did a BRILLIANT job. I bet a lot of people appreciate their work for letting us play and enjoy FE6 without intense studying of Japanese) negligence of the support system.

Since basically, all of the supports were available through the mainsite, people on Youtube only recorded a few FE6 supports. Since there's no support library function in-game, mostly Roy's were the only ones recorded... and even the obscure ones weren't able to be found.

Well... I believe seeing it in game, even though there's no facial expressions (and in FE6 case, not even blinking) on the mugs themselves, it puts the "personality" in the character, compared to just looking at the text on the main site.

I think this playlist has had enough progress that I can post it here now while I'm finishing.

I also plan on redoing Roy's and Lilina's support sets, I feel like my text speed scrolling wasn't the right speed for most of them, as well as repeating music for all three support ranks for each character.

Link to the playlist: Click here

Play here:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AC25B1B0D1BBEC9E

Edited by shadowofchaos