Fire Emblem 5 won't work on my wii :(

Esaka

Seriously, after playing the epicness that was four, I kinda wanted to play 5, the wii rom player is great so I tried FE5 on it... but no rom I find works on it, am I the only one having this problem, should I just get a snes rom player for my computer instead?

Strange, works for me. Try getting the PC version of the emulator and test different ROM dumps and translation patches on it. If it works on the PC version, it should work on the Wii emulator.

I can't post ROM links here so you're on your own with finding more dumps of FE5.

It's on the right save file and shows on homebrew channel, it's just then whenever I load it, it goes black.

Well, it's working now, I think I used the wrong translation and that screwed it up :(

Edited by Sirius

• 4 weeks later...

It's on the right save file and shows on homebrew channel, it's just then whenever I load it, it goes black.

Well, it's working now, I think I used the wrong translation and that screwed it up :(

Do you think you might share this working patch? I'm having the same problem.