In need of Advice/Help/Support, etc.

Light Lord

Well, this topic is basically for any user to post a problem he/she has to get some advice by other users. Note that if you're going to post you are willing to help or give an adivce, so keep that in mind.

I think I'll start with this:

I'm about to finish my first semester in college and apparently, if you got good grades you can assemble your schedule for next semester earlier than other students. The problem is, I have two schedules to chose from: 1 through 6 pm and 5:30 to 10 pm (unfortunately, my career is only available in the afternoon). In one side, the first one seems cooler, since I won't be staying way too late in the nights with homework or projects, but my day would pass really quickly, also there is the good chance I could hang out with my friends after college. On the other hand, the second one gives me the chance to enjoy a bit longer the day, but homeworks would ask me to sleep later, not to mention being in college pretty late in the evening when you can almost see nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Don't take advice from people over the internet unless it is someone you have known for years, who knows what you are really like and who knows your situation in life.

That's a pretty good piece of freebie advice for anyone smart enough to take it.