Is it possible to add characters and classes?

Strider Zero

Ah, yes, my apologies for being super vague. I was in a hurry. What I mean is add extra characters as in characters in the actual database. For instance, when you open up nightmare, you can load a module of character editing because each character is in the game database. Is there a way to add new characters into the database with custom animations and such? I've been recoloring an Ephidel sprite sheet and I want to animate it and make him a character. Is this possible?

By recoloring an Ephidel sprite sheet, you mean the male sage sprite sheet.

And, sure, I guess. It depends on which Fire Emblem, but you could overwrite an empty character slot in nightmare, or one of the existing characters.

Adding characters? Don't know.

By recoloring an Ephidel sprite sheet, you mean the male sage sprite sheet.

And, sure, I guess. It depends on which Fire Emblem, but you could overwrite an empty character slot in nightmare, or one of the existing characters.

Adding characters? Don't know.

So one of the bottom ones would be an empty slot? Also, how do I add the data (Animated sprites, etc) into it? I'm fairly new to this hacking stuff so I'm not sure on where everything falls into place.