best stats

whase

does anyone know who are the 5 characters with the best average stats as level 20/20.

I'm not in the mood to look it up, but I'd like to find out. Maybe any of you would know it by chance~

just keep the standard on hard mode.

Lilina w/speedwing+Robe

if you give the speedwing and robe to someone else, will they get better than Lilina?

I wanna try maxing out (capping all stats, maybe including movement) 5 characters completely by buying statboosters in the secret shop. that means no wasting money and picking the characters with the best stats.

if you give the speedwing and robe to someone else, will they get better than Lilina?

I wanna try maxing out (capping all stats, maybe including movement) 5 characters completely by buying statboosters in the secret shop. that means no wasting money and picking the characters with the best stats.

In that case, couldn't you just find the classes with the best caps, arena abuse for the money, and buy all the stat boosters you'll need?

In that case, couldn't you just find the classes with the best caps, arena abuse for the money, and buy all the stat boosters you'll need?

I'm not a fan of arena abusing.

done it a few times, but it isn't worth it IMO.

okay, quickly added some numbers.

in hard mode, the highest stat 20/20 units are:

Roy (184 stats added all together)

Fir (184)

Shin (179)

Zeis (179)

Miledy (178)

Percival (178)

and the worst 20/20's are:

Niime (120)

Marcus(123)

Zealot(123)

Juno (127)

Cecilia (128)

probably gotta say this: the amount of added up stats does not tell how good a unit is.

Well, lets see...

*looks at average sheets*

Dieck and Rutger

Alan

Lilina w/speedwing+Robe

Dieck(172), Rutger(176), Alan(168), Lilina(152)

I never knew Lilina's stats would averagely end up so bad. the rest is great, I know. but apparently not what I'm looking for.

Edited by whase